13-Stolen Kisses; Uncertainty

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Happy birthday babe...."

Jay wrapped his arm on Jake's waist. Jake turned to him and smiled.

"Why thank you boyfriend."

Jay smiled back. He removed the strands of Jake's hair out of his eyes.

"Ready for your party?"

Jake hummed and moved closer to him. He snuggled on his neck. Jay hugged him tighter.

"Thank you."

"It's still tonight though... Do you want to go anywhere today?"

Jake looked at him.

"I bet you have something planned?"

Jay bumped his nose on Jake's.

"Of course I have..."

"Then why don't we prepare and see whatever you have ready huh?"

Jay watches him stand up and prepare his things. He push his thoughts of all the possible things that might happen tonight.

A very crucial move, he even invited Sunghoon. He knows that Jake will be happy if he will see the face of his friend in the party. Jay ignored the pain on his chest.

 Jay ignored the pain on his chest

Sunghoon smiled as he prepares himself, wanting to be presentable in the party. At this point, he knows it's stupid. He knows that he shouldn't feel like that anymore.

And yet here he is, still hoping that something might change despite knowing that there is Jay.

"It's refreshing to see you all dressed up."

He turned to Heeseung. The older decided to take a ride on Sunghoon's car.

"Hyung...."

"What?"

"I think...."

"Hmmm?"

Sunghoon looked down. Heeseung tapped his shoulder.

"Let's just go. We don't want to be late on Jake's birthday right?"

He opened the door and entered, still looking at Sunghoon.

"And I know Sunghoon-ah... I know.... But I will wait for your explanation... We will wait for your explanation."

Sunghoon doesn't know what to feel at that.

'He knows what? Wait.... We? Who?'

Jay watches as Jake smiled at his visitors. It's just them seven but he knows that Jake will be the happiest. After all, it's his first time celebrating outside Australia. With his real friends.