4-Thoughts

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Are you okay with this?"

Jake looked at the movie that Jay is showing.

"Oh sure."

Jay pats the space beside him and Jake immediately sat down.

"Like the usual? Watch and rate?"

Jake nodded. It has been their routine everytime they have a chance to enjoy their free time. When they're free from work, the couple always has time for movies.

Watch and rate. A typical game that they made to make sure that they will focus on the movie and nothing else. By the end of it, the two will share comments about how good or bad the movie was.

The one with the most convincing movie rating will have the chance to order the other whatever he wants.

Jake focused on the movie. With Jay beside him who is even taking notes. He found it so endearing everytime his boyfriend focuses on the thing that he's doing.

Typical Jay, one of the traits that he loves the most.

"Look at the movie and stop staring at me."

Jay commented, lips forming into a pout as he adjusted his glasses.

"Is it bad to stare at my boyfriend?"

Jay huffs and looks at Jake. During moments like this, when they're alone, Jay just wanted to do nothing but to cuddle and just shower Jake his love. But he clearly can't just show it, knowing that the other is confident and yet too picky to be clingy.

"It's bad because I will obviously look back at you too."

He brushes Jake's hair.

"Focus on the movie Mr Shim. You wouldn't want me to do something else don't you?"

Jake just laughs. He really can't tease Jay that much. Jay is always true to his words.

"Alright alright... Don't be too grumpy Mr Park."

Jay rolled his eyes and drops his notes to the side, he fixed his glasses.

"Babe don't do that."

Jake just shrugged.

"I'm not doing anything."

Jay just sighs before he shook his head.

"Is that so?"

Jake smiled wider. He knew what will happen next.

"Jay— Wait!! That tickles!?!! Y-Yah!!!!"

Jake can't form proper sentences the moment Jay started to tickle him. The older laughs with him.

"That's what you get for distracting me!"

Jake grasped for air when Jay finally stopped.

"I didn't?! You can just focus on the movie but you didn't!"

Jake spoke. He can see on his side how Jay fixes his glasses. Just when he was about to turn to look at him, Jay moved closer, resulting for him to have an accidental kiss on his lips.

And silence. Jake immediately sat properly and Jay looked everywhere except Jake.

"Well... Uhm... Let's.... Let's just continue the m-movie."

Jay fixed his glasses one more time as he faced the laptop. Jake did the same. Throughout the movie, Jake never bothered to look at Jay's side anymore.

Even at the end, instead of commenting, Jake rushed to the bathroom, excusing himself. Jay ignores the slight pain as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Babe.... It was an accident okay?"

Jay heard no response. He sighs.

"I'll be on the kitchen. Come out when you're ready. I'll prepare our dinner."

Jay rests his head on the door.

"I love you."

Jay released a breath and walked out. Not until he heard a very faint response.

"I love you too."

Even just by the short answer, Jay felt much calmer. He smiled and proceeded to walk to the kitchen.

 He smiled and proceeded to walk to the kitchen