Chapter 0

Prologue

Years passed since the Etiolation trinity and The Dark Mask Arc had passed on.All Heroes had now moved on to their future and soon the next generation will be the one to take their place in the world.

Souhi Wing Fenice Gundam,the son of Cao Cao and his brother Souhan,Warrior Lighting Gundam.

Sun Yongqi Astray OutFrame Gundam and Sun Li Ms.GM
And all of their friends will now carry on the legacy of their parents.

But When the future slowly starts to fall apart,Is up to them to find out what happened and Find the culprit of the Incident.

Then a Mysterious Gundam,The Unknown subordinate and follower of Sima Yi.Guo Jia Savior Gundam, Decided to go to the Past and Changed the future!

With this answer on set,Is time for Souhi and others to stop Him!

Chapter 0

In the Quiet Night in Luoyang,a figure is walking in the street towards the tower.

Slowly and quietly avoiding patrolling guards and they swiftly and calmly soon arrive at the back entrance of the tower.

they soon enter the secret passageway and go up to the top floor of the tower.

The Figure was a Gundam,a Savior Gundam.

His name was Guo Jia,He used to Work for Sima yi and slowly in his administration of his mentor,he followed in his footsteps,being the helper in trying to dominate/destroy the world…

But……

It had failed and his mentor,his beloved teacher,lost and soon died in the battle.

Guo Jia witnessed it all,seeing now that his mentor perished.

He vowed to Keep Sima yi legacy alive and starting with some plans.

He decided to carve a plan as he had spent his months and years grieving,feeling the utter anger and vengeance for his mentor's death.

He devises a plan to change that,before Sima yi's death.

He and Sima yi talked about theories about the gate in the tower of Luoyang.

He had been studying the theories of quantum physics and,at that time…

He had witnessed first hand of the power of the Transmission Gate.

It happened around after Wukong was first taken down by Liu bei and others when he came to Luoyang,prior in the past.

With this in mind,He decided to test it out before he devises his plan….

He had taken experiments,research and tested,invented devices to see some possibilities of breaking through time and space….

And after many years of research,he found a way….

Soon He put his plan in motion and once he made it to the top of the tower…

He took out a device on his hand,the luminescent glow of the trinity fluids from the tanks highlighted in a dim light of the floor…

Guo Jia glance at the gate,it have been reconstructed to be able to maintain it's glory….

Guo Jia,with determined eyes put his plan in motion,soon he activates the device as he watches four Plavsky Funnel bits attached on each edge of the gate and soon it begins to power up the gate.

Guo Jia chuckles coldly,his eyes is gleamed in excitement and sinister glee…

His eyes reflected the gate opening for him and soon,He went through the gate….

As he went through,the Funnel Bits flipped through the gate and soon the portal closed…..

On the empty floor….

Something cracked in the space….