2

WHERE IT ALL STARTED

Alvaro pov;

1981, the first wizarding war:

"Alvaro- the kids!" Luisa yelled in a panic "oh my-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence, I was running towards the kids room, they needed to be safe

"Aurora, Faith protect the kids" I said "You are the eldest and you have to make sure that your brothers and sisters are okay do you understand?!" I said in a panic as I heard my wife call my name

"Alvaro!"

"Do you understand?!" I yelled

Faith nodded as she was looking at me with fright in her eyes, but suddenly she turned away and yelling at her sister Cleo to help her with the two twins and they slowly disappeared into the room

I ran to the living room where my wife was standing as she was creating a shield to protect our home "he's almost here, the dark lord is almost here" she said while panting historically.

Screams were coming outside and suddenly the door swung open and we were face to face with lord Voldermort..

He began laughing "I hope I'm not interrupting anything" Voldermort said, his snakelike voice sending shivers down my spine "how dare you set foot in my house!?" I exclaimed ready to strike at him until my wife held me back "don't it'll only make matters worse" Luisa said.

"I'm not here to destroy you" he laughed "or maybe I am?" Luisa began to speak "why are you here, Riddle"

"I was wishing that we could have a agreement, your powers, my power it all makes sense don't you think?" He said walking closer to us "we can rule the world" he whispered in my ear huskily "together, we'll be unstoppable"

We hesitated..

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind us, I turned around to see baby Amora crawling towards us, wait Amora?!

My eyes widened in shock "I see we have a guest" Voldermort said devilishly as he began walking towards her "move and inch closer to her and I'll destroy you." I said pulling my hand out, Voldermort suddenly held his hands up and chuckled "tough are we?" he said slowly walking backwards to her without me noticing until..

"Step away from my daughter you filthy little snake!" My wife Luisa yelled as she had created a shield around Amora, and suddenly we were in a huge fight as Luisa began hitting Voldermort with her powers, Voldermort yelling out the killing curse every few seconds. We could fight easily without our wands, we had to do this for our family.

"Go near my kids again and I'll kill you!" I yelled running at him, the palm of my hand had some sort of black ball forming in it, if that black ball touched anything it would destroy it completely, I had to destroy Voldermort.

My daughter was crying historically in the background, it distracted me completely as I was suddenly hit by the cruciartus curse making Amora scream in fear.

Pain was going through my whole body and I felt myself twitching by the pain as I heard Voldemort faint laughs and Amora's loud cries.

Suddenly the curse stopped and I saw my wife fighting the dark lord, her newly washed clothes had become dirty but she didn't seem to care and neither did I, I saw her fighting Voldermort flawlessly and I couldn't help but admire her as I was fighting by her side. I hit him with one of my curses I had created and he fell suddenly to the floor but he was about to throw a curse at me when suddenly the door behind me cracked open.

"Leave my mommy and daddy alone!" Aurora yelled as her hair had turned bright red and flames began to form in her hair "No Aurora don't!"

I exclaimed as her palms were starting to catch flames, I grabbed Louisa's hand and I carried Amora as I knew what was going to happen, the house was going to burn down if Aurora would use her power, she can't control it just yet.

"Aurora!" I yelled as suddenly flames bursted from her palms and flew towards Voldermort, it looked like everything went in slow motion, Aurora was screaming as she gave all her power to defeat Voldermort, Luisa and the other kids were out of sight and suddenly the house caught into flames

Suddenly I snapped back into reality as I saw Aurora faint out of exhaustion in the house by the flames "My daughter!!" I yelled running into the house and grabbing her unconscious body in the flames, Voldermort was nowhere in sight and I assumed he had been defeated.

I carried Aurora out in my arms as her body was unconscious "oh my poor baby!" Luisa ran up to us as our house burned up behind us "ay mi amor thank god you're okay" Luisa said, breathing heavily I kissed all of my kids on their foreheads.

"Is he gone?" Luisa asked "the dark lord?"

"I-I don't know.." I reply, feeling defeated. I watched in sorrow as our house burned down and I almost felt the dark lord in our presence when I suddenly heard a distant laugh behind us.. Luisa was taking care of Faith and Cleo whom were very shaken up by this.

"Stay away!" I yelled striking against the dark lord, Luisa immediately pulled the kids away, Felix and Adrienne were all asleep, except for Amora and Jackson whom was screaming once again.

The dark lord revealed himself from the shadows while laughing like a psychopath, he was getting in my hand and I began to destroy everything around him and attempting to hit him with my powers.

"Calm down Alvaro" he taunted "you stay away from my family!" I exclaimed, feeling myself getting stronger and stronger by the second, I  fought him with my all, I tried everything I was taught but it was like he was unstoppable,Jackson's and Amora's screams were getting louder and louder, their voices was echoing in my head.

My wife was attempting to calm them down, but their screams only got louder and they didn't stop, I had to make this stop but how?

I was panting loudly while fighting against the dark lord and everything turned into a blur and I heard my wife screaming behind me, I was pulled to the ground, my whole body shaking.

I heard blurry screams around me, I felt lost, exhausted.

My heart dropped as I snapped back into reality when I saw electricity in front of me, my children Amora and Jackson was in the air in front of the dark lord, their hair filled with green lightning bolts and screams around us, Amora was screaming the loudest, suddenly there was a loud bang and it was like there was an explosion, a green light exploding around us and hitting the dark lord making him completely disappear, the twins let the loudest and most heart breaking scream I had ever heard.

Everything went quiet..

I looked around to see my family behind me as if they were hiding, Luisa had created a shield to protect us, as if she knew what was coming.

Luisa's eyes widened with fear "THE BABIES!" She exclaimed and threw herself out of the shield to save Jackson and Amora from falling towards their deaths.

"Celeste, Cleo, Adrienne, Felix" I managed to say as I pulled them into my embrace, they were shaking in fear, even crying "it's over now, we're safe" I whispered holding them tight.

Jackson, Amora and Aurora were unconscious, it looked so terrible I felt my mouth trembling "They're going to be okay right?" I asked my wife in fear waiting for the best answer possible.

"Don't worry amor" Luisa said caressing my cheek and kissing my lips softly "we're okay and their going to be okay" she smiled innocently

She held Auroras hand and closed her eyes, healing Auroras exhausted and pale body "they were amazing" Luisa said while her voice cracked as she shed a tear "we were amazing mi vida" I said brushing her cheek as she healed our children. Celeste, Cleo, Adrienne and Felix were all still in my arms, I could tell that they were exhausted by this too.

"Oh my poor babies" I mumbled under my breath as I kissed them on the forehead.