I grab the bottle of water I had and splash it on his face and check his pulse by placing two fingers on his wrist. No response.

Great idea, drown the man also Dahlia.

Groaning in frustration, I kick his now dead body and brush my hair back and away from my face. "Useless fucker, Sebastian send his god damn head to Armanis doorstep and have fun carving it I want this fucker to see how creative we can get."

Sebastian smiles, "On it boss."

Placing the darts on the table, I exit slamming the cell door shut and jogging up the basement staircase.

✰✰✰

I need to clear my mind.

Stepping out the foggy shower I wrap the gray towel around my body and walk to my closet. Walking in I open my undergarment drawer grabbing pink lace panties and clip on a matching thin lace bra causing my nipple to harden from the cool air brushing against them.

Rolling on some deodorant I walk over to my closet, pick out a pair of my high waisted leather pants which snug tight on my waist and flare out towards the bottom, pairing it with a rib knitted long sleeve top which shows some cleavage.

Standing in front of my vanity I put on the diamond necklace my mom got me a while ago.

I grab the Creed Jardin d'Amalfi Fragrance I recently bought, I spray both my wrist and my neck, spritzing a little behind my ears. The smell of soft rose and apple fill my nose.

Heading towards the other side of my closet I turn on the light and the machine spins slowly, multiple purses slowly rotating. I see a black Chanel top flap shoulder bag and instantly reach for it. Today I feel like going for the all black outfit and a nice surprise inside causing me to also wear my black heels.

Walking over to my safe I type in the code causing an hissing noise to come from it. My hand reaches in and I pull out my handgun and magazines, loading it and tucking it into my purse. Grabbing my phone I walk outside the double doors of my room and slightly jog down the stairs greeting a few workers on the way to the front door and out onto the driveway.

Walking into the outside garage I see three of my favorite options to choose from the Bugatti which I got costumed colored into a crimson red, the Rolls Royce my father got for my birthday or, the Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle I got myself when Sebastian recommended it for speed it goes 249 miles per hour.

Fuck it I'm going with the motorcycle. Grabbing the keys from the rack it hangs on I hop onto it and the engine revs loudly as I make my way to the gate which opens immediately. I've decided to go to the Rosewood Hill mall.

It's far from the manor but I found another route to take and my mother decided to make it a hidden road to get there faster once she realized I go there often.

Once I reach the main road I spot a black Maserati behind me through the mirror. I've never seen this car around. Making a slight turn. The Maserati makes a slight turn. Now speeding up the vehicle also speeds up. What the hell?

Clicking the signal button on my bike I speed fast and swerve through the cars in my way. The base should receive the call and some back up should be headed towards me or finding routes for me to take.

A notifying sound hits the bike causing me to change my route and go through an underground tunnel leading to the road I had first taken, the Maserati no longer in my vision but I did catch the plate number.

0PH78J9, sending the number over to Adara, our hacker I tell her to send me back any info she gets immediately.

I ride faster, the road now growing empty and the trees only being in my line of sight. The manor is farther into the woods. There's more privacy and it's easier to track people coming and going.

Whoever this fucker is just ruined my shopping trip.

Once I reach the base which isn't too far, Adara is already outside waiting for my arrival. Braking on the bike and hopping off I walk over my heels the only sound clicking on the concrete.

"Boss," she greets.

"Good afternoon Adara, any news yet?"

"There's one problem. The license plate you sent has no records," her face twists in confusion and disappointment.

I couldn't have missed a damn number. I saw it with my own two eyes and the hidden camera on the rear of the bike captured it.

"No, you must've messed the number up, run it through again," she heads towards the inside of the large glass doors where inside the training room some new recruits train with some of my past recruits. Walking up the stairs, at the end of the hallway Adaras heads inside her office I'm right behind her.

"Like what you've done with the space," looking around I see how she went for more neutral tones, her monitors set up on the wall along with her desk and comforting looking chair. "Thank you," she bites her lip in concentration and clicks away at her keyboard retyping the plate number.

'No results found.'

"I'm sorry boss, I just can't find anything," she wipes her forehead and brushes her dark hair back. I've always realized how similar me and Adara are. We just have different talents but we both hate being disappointed and not getting a task done.

My skin starts to boil and a radiating heat drowns through my body.

"Adara text me with any updates," she nods her head furiously typing on the computer. Well, I'll let her get to that.

Mom: Hey darling, please head home me and your father need to talk with you.

----

AN:

hehehhe I see chapter 1 is doing goood thank you all for the votes, follows, reads and comments it does mean a lot ands motivates me.

Wrote this half sleep 😀 fixed the errors just now.

Feel free to share any tips you have <3

Have a great night my loves!