Explaining

Dabi X Reader

You have 3 quirks. The first is called Ghostflame, the second is Transformina.
The third is Time Teller. Your mums quirks are Flurry and Transformina.

✷QUIRK EXPLANATION✷

Flurry: just Elsa from Frozen's power and only your mother can undo it.

Transformina: ability to turn into the spirit animal of the holder which in this case is a wolf. There will always be 3 forms of the animal no matter the creature. In this case those 3 forms are; a star wolf. Who can travel through the sky at night, an arctic wolf, and a grey wolf.

WEAKNESS: If you overuse this quirk then you will feel very tired and burnt out.

Time teller: You can see into the future. But only small glimpses at a time. Usually represented as a short vision or picture. You can see these visions either when you blink or in a dream. If you see the vision but it's too quick to see properly, you can replay it and you will see it in your mind.

WEAKNESS: You can only replay the vision up to 7 times. And you only get 3-5 visions a day and about 2 at night. If you try to replay it more than 7 times then you get a really bad migraine.

Ghostflame: White fire. (the hottest fire that exists)

WEAKNESS: It burns you. And your skin instantly turns teal if its a really bad burn. If you overuse Ghostflame too much it could potentially kill you. Your burns are on your shoulders,legs and your hands.

More 'good' notes about your quirk: If you use it a specific way then you can knock someone's soul out of their body, hence the name.
Also if you set a small part of someone's clothing or body alight. It burns teal for  2 seconds then it will burn lilac purple for 10. Then the fire will burn out leaving only a small mark after. Once that happens then you can hold up your hands and slowly start to form a fist. Then you can torture the victim and make them suffer a painful death.

-You're very good at reading people

-Your parents names are Takumi and Arini Suzuko