Day 19

Spoiling one another
MANIA era

There is a soft knock on the door.

"Go away." Patrick mutters into the blankets.

"Patrick, let me in, please." Pete whines.

"Fuck off."

Pete's heart twitches. "Please." He repeats.

"Leave me alone!"

Pete can't stand to here Patrick like that. He doesn't even know why Patrick is being prissy. Maybe he's just in one of his moods or something happened.

Pete takes a deep breath.

He needs to fix this.

Make Patrick happy.

Nothing makes Patrick mor happy is music. And Pete.

An idea forms into Pete's mind and he knows his he is going to solve this.

////

Pete has stayed up all night writing this song. It wouldn'tve taken him so long if Patrick would have helped but there isn't anything to do about that.

Pete strummer the guitar. He was using simple chords you her in every pop song by he wasn't trying to be Beethoven. His song was complete and all he had to do was play it.

He knocks on the door again. "Patrick, I know you aren't in the mood but I need you to open up this door because you have been in here since yesterday and that unhealthy and you need to ea and drink and I need to give you something important. I couldn't give less of a damn how you are feeling. "

"Come in. "

"What?"

"I'm not mad anymore. "

Pete opens the door to see Patrick on th bed. "You aren't?"

"No."

"I wrote a song for nothing?!"