Disguise

————————————————————————-
If I were to go act along with this odd situation, I would surely last longer than if I were not to.

However, why not make this... odd second life a bit more exciting?
————————————————————-

Let's see.. let's decide.

Should I act accordingly to how Error should act? I could possibly cover up my error and just pretend to glitch out before returning to the normal glitch-ness Error speaks in. However, why should I even do that?

Let's speak truthfully, who wants to see that when you can make life more exciting? I could teleport away to somewhere no one will think to find me before beginning my era of destroying the alternate universes also known as AUs. Hm.. Perhaps I should even destroy some originals, just to make it more fun.

Well, fun for me. Not fun for those known as the ecstasy sanses. I'll place a coin or two on that they'll start panicking the second I destroy an original. But who cares about them? I'd like not to think of them when I could focus on the fun.

But first, I need to get out of my current situation. Hm.. a simple portal away? That should be fine, yes? Except I don't have a clue on how to open a portal.

Ah.. yes. I have an idea. A splendid one, in fact.

.

.

.

'Error' started to glitch madly, causing everyone to look at the glitching skeleton in concern. Once 'Error' stopped glitching, Dust spoke. "Are you alright?"

"YeS i'M jUsT fInE." 'Error' said. The others didn't quite believe him. Error always said he was fine when he wasn't. Especially when he was injured. So Nightmare decided for 'Error' to come back with them to the castle to check him for any injuries. Also so 'Error' can explain what just happened.

In the end, 'Error' seemed fine and without injuries to the others. At first there was relief, then there was confusion, and lastly followed by disbelief. Relief because of 'Error' having no injuries. Confusion and disbelief of how 'Error' had NO injuries.

No injuries as in there isn't even a single scratch on 'Error's bones. Could it be perhaps the result of having a newly freed soul control Error's body? However, the others don't quite know that yet. It would be best they don't. Less they be faced with the reality that their old Error is gone and is to never come back.

It is amusing to watch the Bad Sanses be concerned over me. Me. How humorous their facial expressions are. I would like to rip them off.

Ahem.. Moving along. I am now in an assigned room I have been given. Well, the room has belonged to Error for quite a while. But it is now mine. Nightmare is in his office and the others are currently in the living room doing what they are doing.

I become curious and decided to go down to the living room. Right as I arrive there, skeletons arrive in the AU the castle is residing in. How do I know? Well Nightmare has sensed it and has told the others to go outside to fight.

"Error, you are NOT to go outside and help us. You JUST glitched majorly, and I don't want that getting to be your downfall." Nightmare said in an authoritative tone.