Bomby x Naily - SMUT

Another smut, yay/s. I'll try my best on keeping up with request as my book is getting more reads. Also thanks for nearly allviews on this stupid lil book!! I found the picture on google btw HUMANIZED!!!  Yourlovelysinner  Namkananika  Unused_User xdsomeuser
Lord have mercy..
—————————————————————————-

Naily's POV

I mostly felt like doing nothing today, but me and Bomby had a few plans to do. He never stated what he wanted to do but I just went with it; again, it's not like I had anything planned. He said to meet him at this cafe at 8:30. It was about..8:00. oh wait, i need to get ready...

I put on a white crop top with a black undershirt underneath it, along with some normal jeans. Of course the shirt had a cat on it, I'd be stupid to not wear a cat shirt; I love cats, they're so cute with their fluffy fur all the way down to their little paws!! Before I left I nearly forgot to get my phone, I run and grab it to check the time. It was now around 8:23. I sprinted out of my apartment as fast as I could, the cafe was about a 6 minute walk; it was about to turn into a 2 minute run. Needle may be the fastest, but me and her were on the same track team in high school. So we're even or something.

I jumped down the last set of stairs and made it into the city, I dashed through the groups of people that were in my way.
"Sorry!" I said to all the people I pushed out of the trail I was running through. About 3 minutes later I make it to the cafe, thankfully it's only 8:29. I walk into the cafe, looking around for Bomby.  "Over here Naily!" Bomby says while waving, catching my attention. I quickly walk to where he was sitting, taking my seat across from him. I thought of the other things we could do later today, smiling at the thought. The waiter comes back with our food; Bomby must've ordered without me, he knew my favorite food thought so it was alright with me. "I'm gonna go to the restroom." Bomby said while getting up, noticing that I was getting up as well.

THIRD PERSON POV
Bomby walked to the bathroom, Naily following behind silently. By the time Bomby was in the bathroom he noticed Naily was too. "You're a guy, Naily?" Bomby asked, "No, I just wanted to do something" Naily shoved Bomby into a stall and locked the door. "N-Naily what are you doing..?" Bomby asked, nervous even if Naily was shorter, "Just having some fun, that's all." Naily said making a face at the end [ Ex: >:3 ]. "Well, whatever you do.. you have my consent.." Bomby said, already having an idea of what was about to happen. "Good." Naily replied, getting close enough to start kissing him.

Naily had pulled Bomby down to her size, despite him being only a few inches taller. Bomby being the one to pull away, "What if we get caught..?" He asks. "We won't get caught! As long as you stay quiet." Naily assures while making another face [ >;3 ]. Bomby looks worried but goes back to the kiss, now putting his hands around her waist. "You're so cute when you're worried." Naily says, breaking the kiss again but going back into it. She then bites Bomby's lip for entrance, being successful in the attempt, him whimpering at the new mark on his lip.
Naily slowly pulled Bomby's pants down, letting him at least keep his shirt on. A few seconds later, they both had their pants off, ready to start. Naily being the confident one, she started to jerk Bomby off, allowing her free hand to hold his waist. Bomby using his hands to cover his mouth,   attempting to mask his moans; he didn't enjoy embarrassment, especially not in front of  Naily.

"Mngh! I'm close Naily!~" Bomby said, trying his best to stay quiet. Edging him, Naily stops a few seconds after she heard what Bomby said. Naily gets on her knees, now looking at the large package that Bomby dealt with. "Never knew you were that big, but I hope my fangs won't mess you up too much!" She winked after saying that, smiling to show her teeth. Bomby's face was beet red by now, and it was only going to get more red from there.

Naily's POV

I licked the tip gently, teasing Bomby for fun. Watching as he squirms a little bit. After that, I took his full length, I didn't have much of a gag reflex so I was fine. I allowed to let my head go back and forth as I heard Bomby breath heavily, moaning quietly as we went on. Before I knew it came, so that was fun. "Sorry!" Bomby said worried, I just shrugged it off  and gave him a thumbs up. We walked out of the stall, stopping for a second so I could wipe my mouth. Afterwards, we ate our food and just had fun! I'm hoping we could do it again sometime.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

AAAAAAAAA IM SORRY RHIS TOOK SO LONG, THE END IS RUSHED CUZ I HAVE MORE REQUESTS TO DO SO IM SORRYY!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎