𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Jasper blinks, his dark blonde brows raised, at the blinking purple sign:

' 天使の街 '

"What ?" I ask with my hands in my jacket pocket when he looks down at me questioningly. "It was either this, or a bonfire storytime with my pack."

Jasper's face falls into a unaumused expression; I only shrug in response.

"What does it say ?" he asks, looking back at the sign now.

I smile, the memories of my teenage life playing in my head. "Tenshi no machi, which translates to 'City of Angels'."

"Angels ?" he quircks a brow up at me. "You sure this is the place for me Harley ?" he smirks.

I roll my eyes playfully, bumping my shoulder gently against his. "Just wait till you get inside Hale." a mischievous smirk plays on my lips, and I begin to make my way into the entrance hallway, a sudden excited feeling settling in my stomach as I hear his footsteps trail after me.

No pov.

"Harley Uley ? Back from the dead or something ?" the bouncer before the entrance doors says in Japanese, and smirks down at the familiar face.

Just, when he last saw her, she was slightly shorter, had longer hair with purple dyed tips, and a couple more piercings than just her usual ear ones.

Despite having no idea what the bouncer said, Jasper immediately felt uneasy around him, and he subconsciously takes a step closer towards Harley's side.

Harley chuckles. "Or something. It's nice to see you still work here Ruko, everything else still looking the same inside then ?"

The man huffs. "Sorta, we got a new boss now."

Harley quircks a brow. "What happened to Ari ?"

The man sighs, as if just thinking about the person is tiresome. "Let's just say she got dethroned by her little brother."

Harley's stomach drops, and the feeling doesn't go unnoticed by Jasper. He gently nudges her shoulder with his. "Everything okay Harley ?"

Harley shakes off her silly nerves, and nods her head at him. She gives the bouncer a smile. "Well, just do me a favour  Ruko and don't inform him of my presence."

Ruko wasn't about to go against her statement; this man has seen this girl in countless bar fights, all of which were her either defending herself, or friends. Even for a big guy like himself, he'd be no match.

He nods, before pushing the doors open.

(🎵 insert song: Like a G6 by Far East Movement)