Chapter 31. A Happy Ending?

Start bij het begin

Y/n can't believe that she seeing something like this in real. As she walked towards that tree, she realise that someone was standing near the tree. She halt her steps when she realise it's him, she collect all herself to meet him.

"Y/n, you can do it"

Cheering herself, she walked towards him, a frowned came on her face as she was getting close to him.

Y/n stood infront of him all stunned, she can't believe it was him. He came as he promised but Y/n took long time to recognised him so at end he decide to make her realise that he is not just her Mr. Prince but her Taetae too.

And there he was standing with his billion dollar smile, waiting for his princess, his chocolate fairy. 

Few Hours Before

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Few Hours Before

"don't worry Y/n, we will find her" Mark consoled her.

"How can you except me to be calm, it's almost mid night and we don't know where she is" Y/n said out of worried.

"Aren't we going to police station" Y/n asked to Mark when he turned his car towards their orphanage way.

"We will go, but first we will go to the orphanage because there all kids are scared and worried, Misa and Lima can't handle them but you can" Mark said while focusing on driving.

"You are right, they all must be very scared and worried" Y/n said being all sad.

Mark stopped the car as reached the orphanage.

Y/n got out of the car, she was about to walk inside the orphanage but she stopped when she saw Mark didn't came out from the car. She walked towards the driver side. Mark opened the door seeing Y/n coming to his side.

"Aren't you coming inside?" Y/n asked.

"No, you just go and asked Noah to come out. We both will go to the police station" Mark said.

"But I also wants to go to police station. I also want to help you" Y/n said

"Y/n, please try to understand. I and Noah will go to the police station. Your presence is more important in orphanage. Please try to understand. I promise I'll come with Aerum" Y/n nod her head at Mark words getting agree at his plead.

With heavy heart she walked inside the orphanage and opened the door to enter.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.