Chapter 7

Kim had been thinking about Chay since he reached his condo;
He decided. He decided that he is gonna call chay and tell him what he needed to!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hah!" Kim sighed "He blocked me....What did i expect, of course he did-" He was massaging his temple trying to avoid any painful tears to fill in his eyes.

Kim Leaned into the depth he can find in his cushion letting the comfort fill him in, but obviously that did no help.

"Chay" Kim breathed,
"I'm sorry,....I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you" Kim said, wishing that the air was a sort of messenger that could deliver Chay all his unspoken and silent words.

Kim didn't realize he had let himself cry.again.

To him, Crying was a part of wonder he wished he would never face, but now it's like some daily habit and all due to Chay.

Not long after, Kim drifted to sleep allowing the recollections of his Chay to sink him in.

***FLASHBACK***

"P'kim" Chay called out in his sweetest voice ever

"Hmm" Kim hummed in reply looking at Chay from his phone

"If you're not busy,let's go The beach?" Chay asked with his usual doey eyes

"Hmm,let me ask my manager first on my schedule" kim replied avoiding to let himself fall into Chays eyes

"Yep,okeyy" chay responded as Kim stood up to walk outside the studio room.

< < < < < <> > > > > >

"Kiet,it's Wik. Can you perhaps clear my schedule for today?" Kim asked as his manager picked the phone call.

"But Wik, u have a meeting with an important sponsor today evening" The man tried telling the idol

"Just talk with whoever it is and change it into another day. okay, Talk to you later, bye."

"But-" Kim hung up Before the manager could even try to speak.

< < < < < <> > > > > >

Chay looked up with expectant eyes As kim walked in.

"What did he say phi?"

"Well today I am free.so i guess I can come." Kim said in his normal,stern voice.

"Wow,Guess it is my lucky day!! Lets go thenn!!" Chay said, all active and jumpy, Kim slightly chuckled at the sight.

< < < < < <> > > > > >

As soon as they reached the beach, Chay ran over to the water, feeling the warmth of the water sink into his skin,
"Come on phi'kimm!"Chay yelled happily for Kim to hear who was leaning next to his car and was busy admiring the sight in front of him.

Kim dislikes getting wet and sticky with the water and all the sand on the beach, but hearing chay call out to him just made him unconsciously move.

Chay forwarded his hand to kim and kim held it, upon which chay pulled him into the warm water.

All of then Chay threw some handful of water onto kim's face making him wet, Chay turned his face from kim's as he wiped the salty water from his face, Chay was blushing and as kim understood something was up, So he soon took an amount of water slowly without chay realizing and threw it on chay, making Chay look at Kim and do the same; on which they ended up splashing water on each other and making both of them wet,All Laughing and having fun.

< < < < < <> > > > > >

Kim and Chay were looking at the sunset as the colors of orange,white,yellow and blue blended in making the perfect combination of beauty.

"Chay" Kim called turning his face at Chay,

"Yea?" He replied

"Why did you wanna come here?" Kim asked raising his eyebrows

"Well basically because sea is pretty and to spend with you" Chay looked at kim

"And I don't know, I just think that us humans can find happiness if we look at things that are bigger than us or if those that make ourselves smaller; Like imagine....If we look at the sky filled with star, or probably the galaxy, We would think, 'Wow were living in such an enormous place and we are quite small compared to it' That thought just makes us feel happy you see,just like when I look at the sea and see how large it is; The feeling,The happiness and comfort that lies when we realize our worries are basically so small compared to to size of other things....that just how- I feel , you know; Maybe experiencing that feeling with you was probably what i wanted?" Chay gave a warm smile looking at Kim.

Kim was out of words, The wave of realization of how innocent,how good the person before him is for this world...how-,how can someone find happiness through anything out of everything?.

Kim has no idea! He have no idea why he was so different when it comes to chay,Why he cleared out his important meeting with a important sponsor,why he can't control his own self in presence of Chay, Why he could do things even when he never liked it just to see chay smile,He don't know.

What he knows is that The things he can do for chay is still hidden inside somewhere himself and he could itself not find it.

Suddenly Something stung inside him, Fear of what the one sitting beside Kim,smiling,admiring Kim would feel when he knows who Kim is,Knows the motive Kim came to chay for.

"P'Kimmmm!!Look at that, It's seagulls! It's so beautiful isn't it?" Chay asked bringin Kim out of the packs of thoughts, Chay was immersed in the view in front of him,Smiling at it in admiration of its charm.

"Yeahh" Kim exclaimed "Very beautiful that is." Kim said, mesmerized looking at Chay's jollity which combined with the beauty along with the beach which looked extra exquisite than it should be .

***FLASHBACK ENDS***

Heyyy!😄 Hope you like this Chapter,See you in next one!🥰Have a good day❤️