Chapter 6

(September 28th 1994)

   At the Girls apartment. Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Monica and Vivian are watching Three's Company on TV. Vivian is drinking a cup of Chocolate Milk while sitting next to Chandler and Phoebe on the couch and Joey is sitting on the chair while Monica is cleaning.

Chandler: Oh I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding.

Phoebe: Then I've already seen this one. "Turns off TV".

Monica: "Taking drink from Joey". Are you through with that?.

Joey: "Sarcastically". Yeah sorry the swallowing slowed me down. 

   Monica walks towards Vivian who's drinking her Chocolate milk and Monica grabs it from her and Vivian pouts at her drink being taken away as Monica goes into the kitchen pouring the cups out in the sink and puts them down and then finds a ball of paper near the couch and picks it up.

Monica: "Picking up ball of paper". Whose little ball of paper is this?.

Chandler: Oh uh that would be mine. See I wrote a note to myself and then I realized I didn't need it so I balled it up and...

Monica glares at him.

Chandler: Now I wish I was dead.

Monica starts to fluff a pillow.

Phoebe: She's already fluffed that pillow...Monica you know you've already fluffed that- 

Monica glares at her.

Phoebe: But it's fine!.

Monica: Look I'm sorry guys I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have.

Chandler: Yes and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow.

Phoebe: Monica-Hi!. Um Monica you're scaring me. I mean you're like-you're like all chaotic and twirly. And not-not in a good way.

Joey: Yeah calm down. You don't see Ross and Vivian getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come.

Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned Ross can do no wrong. Y'see he's the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born and Vivian is like a princess to them.

Viv: That's because Mom has high expectations. It's not like I want to be like a princess Mon.

Chandler: "Looking out window". Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!.

Monica: What?.

Chandler: Ugly Naked Guy got a Thighmaster!.

All: Ew!.

Rachel enters from her room.

Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring?.

Phoebe: Yeah it's beautiful.

Rachel stares at Phoebe.

Rachel: Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God. "Starts to look under couch cushions".

Phoebe: No look don't touch that.

Rachel: "Looking under pillows, cushions". Oh like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough. "Looking under coffee table". Having to give it back to him...Hi Barry. Remember me?. I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family. Oh God. "Looking under couch". And now I'm gonna have to return the ring without the ring which makes it so much harder.

Viv: Easy Rach we'll find it. "To all". Won't we!.

Chandler, Joey: Oh!. Yeah!.

Chandler looks in the kitchen while Joey, Vivian and Rachel look in the living room.