Chapter 6

Light illuminating from my window, I was already awake. It was hard not to wake up from feeling this jumpy excited feeling to head to work. It was nice thinking about last night. It was nice to have fun for a change.

I quickly got up and prepared my things. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Not too much, just enough to make me look presentable yet simple at the same time.

I directly went to the car outside. Yes, I was thinking about bringing the car. Cause I was excited to get to set fast. I didn't even grab breakfast anymore.

I quickly drove, faster than I usually do. And when I got there I was roaming my eyes for a certain blonde. I was eager to see him. To make another doubtful conversation that we'll probably be out of the box.

I was walking near the hall of his dressing room. A flash of golden locks caught my eye. There he was walking to his dressing room.

"Ross!" I quickly walk up to him. He had his hands in his pockets as he turns around to face me.

"Oh, hey" he smiled. He was waiting for me to converse. Which I was never good at. He raised his eyebrows, still waiting for me to say something. "Uh... I'll see you on stage" I panicked. I quickly turned around feeling more embarrassed as usual. "Okay..?" I heard him trail from behind. I started walking away. Cursing myself from coming at him like that so quickly.

I got to my dressing room. I don't even get myself right now. Maybe I shouldn't be all jumped up over nothing. Thats the last move i'll ever make. I'll just let him handle the rest. He is the guy after all.

My stylist made me forget about all this, fixing my hair and make up. I was a bit more cautious about my looks now. Taking another second glance at the mirror. Which I don't normally do.

The day went by pretty fast. Ross and I talked a while on stage, answering a few yes and no questions. These are one of those days that I expected much. He didn't even offer me lunch like he did a few days ago. I really should stop expecting.

I was about to go home. Feeling a bit unamused with today's events. I got my things and placed them in my bag. I closed the lights and locked my dressing room. I sighed and started walking down the hall to the exit.

Some day this turned out to be. An unexpected voice was heard from behind. "Laura." He called out my name. I knew that voice and I immediately turned around. Now that was a quick turn of events. "Hey Ross" I smiled normally.

He stopped in front of me and caught his breath for a while. "You need a ride home?" He asked. Damn it. The one time I actually brought my car. And I can't leave it here. My parents will kill me.

"Its ok, I actually brought my car today" his eyes widened a bit. "Wow, that's a first" he concluded.

"There's always a first for everything"

This time it was my turn to wait for a response. "Well, drive safe then" he waved and walked past me. Maybe it was a good idea to just leave my car at home.

I went out myself and saw that Ross' car was already gone. I sighed and went directly to my car and drove home. It wasn't much of a drive. Talking to no one. Unlike when Ross drives me home, he'll be talking nonsense about how unpredictable the weather is, or how R5 is going great so far.

When I got home I was greeted by my father in the living room. "Hey sweetie, you took the car?" I just nodded. "Why? You usually walk" He was confused.

"I didn't want to be late" I lied. Can I get to set early without bringing the car? Was it so selfish of me of just thinking about Ross offering me a ride home?