Chapter 5

Damn it what do I even explain to Laura?! It was the next day and she didn't reply to my text. I was parked outside the set. My hand still on the wheel. I don't know what to do. What to think. "DAMN IT!" I let out.

Odds are she's already here. And odds are she already saw my text. She always replies. Why not to this one? Was she freaked out? "You're so stupid. STUPID.STUPID.STUPID!" Each word crashing my fist to he wheel. What will happen today. She probably thinks I'm a complete freak.

I slowly got out of my car. Taking a deep breath. Well whatever happens now, I can't undo the message I sent. Or maybe I could explain something to her, maybe I could tell her that my message to her wasn't suppose to be for her. But that wont work. She was the only one i invited for pizza.

I walked through the doors of the Austin&Ally set. I decided where to go. Obviously that cross outs Laura's dressing room. Basically I'll try to avoid her as much as I can. Maybe I should head to the food table. Odds are she already ate.

I instantly went their and the first person I saw was Laura. Damn it! My eyes widened and I quickly turned around and started speed walking away.

"ROSS!" I heard a voice from behind. She was the only one in the room. I stopped. Literally stopped, as in everything. Like breathing and stuff.

I slowly turned around, simultaneously scratching the back of my neck. She waved at me. I just awkwardly pointed at her and smiled. I started approaching her. She was getting some fruits on her bowl. I gulped. Ok stay cool Ross. Stay cool.

I finally reach her and we both faced the table, our shoulders practically touching. She was still choosing fruits. I also got a bowl for myself. Not even saying a word.I let out a few fake coughs. Please keep this silence going.

"So..." She trails. Of course it was too good to be true. I didn't reply and just got a few fruits for myself. Ok what is she about to say. "Look about my text..." I cut off her and turned my body to face her. "That wasnt really supposed to be sent to you." I said quickly. She was about to say something. "And that was just a tease and if you think I'm some sort of weirdo now then.."

"ROSS!" She cuts me off with a slight laugh. "I have no idea what you're talking about" she explains. She doesn't? But. Im pretty sure that was her number.

"Wh-what? So... You didn't receive my text?" I was shivering a bit. I don't know if that makes me more nervous or Im just happy she didn't receive it. "No, my phone kinda broke last night, I'm getting a new one later" she placed her bowl down as well.

IS THIS A SIGN? HAS THE WORLD GIVEN ME ANOTHER CHANCE?

"O-ohh.." Well that explains her not replying. I placed my bowl down and immediately checked my phone just to check that I didn't sent it to anyone else. Phew I didn't . And thats when she snagged the phone from my hand. "HEY!" I shouted. She turned around and I hugged her, trying to get my phone. "LAURA!" She was struggling and trying to read my message. "It makes me smile when I'm with you..." She reads out. I instantly removed my arms around her. Accepting defeat.

I quickly turned my head down as I stare down to my bowl. "Awww" she teases. "This is really sweet" se added.

Is there a pill that stops blushing? Cause that would be really useful right about now. " So... You don't think im a complete weirdo?" I lifted my head a little but still trying to hide my red cheeks by the shadow of my tilted head.

"Why would I think you're a weirdo?" She giggles. My blushing is only getting worse. Im Crimson red by now. I just grabbed my phone back from her hands and placed it back on my pocket.

I turn to grab my bowl from the table. Taking one fruit into my mouth. "You're blushing" Laura laughs. I pushed her head a little while smiling as she continuous her laugh. "Stop it." I retort.