The two main Families

Sorry to say that Russia and America will not meet just yet, but in the Next chapter, they will.

Enjoy..!

EDITED: Oct 10, 2023

(...) means time skip.
(__) means flashback.

══════════════════════

^ The Russian family (Third POV) ^

The sun was shining brightly and the cold air of winter started to breeze in the Russian family's house. The cold air made only one Russian awake from their 'hibernation' and it was the one and only, Russia.

Russia stayed in his bed for a few minutes until he had to get up, Russia was never a morning person and never will be. It took him at least 20 minutes to get up and take a shower.

His outfit Choice was a thin white turtleneck Long-sleeved shirt and a black V-neck sweater to go on top of it and then some black pants and of course undergarments.

When he was done picking out the outfit he took a towel and headed to the bathroom. Russia turned on the shower to the perfect temperature and then undressed Himself to get in.

Today will be a long day, the organizations finally found out Soviet died. Russia and his other siblings told nobody and a few even agreed to pretend to be Soviet just so no one would find out he passed away.

Of course, the organizations were a tad bit mad about this since it had been way more than one week of the Russians doing this, however, the organizations told them if they came to introduce themselves they would be forgiven.

And since this is the Russian family we're talking about, they had a debate on it like they always do.

__

"WHAT?! What did we do to give it away?" Belarus seethed. They were doing so well about hiding this huge secret of theirs, how did the organizations know?

Russia narrowed his eyes, "Calm down Беларусь (Belarus), don't yell so loud, you know this house echoes and you also know how Украина (Ukraine) feels about that," He warned her calmly.

The Russian family doesn't yell that often, it reminds them of past nights that were filled with screaming, fighting, and sounds of glass shattering.

"Sorry Raine, I'm just a little shocked," Belarus grumbled and attempted to keep her cool as best as she could.

Ukraine grinned at the little nickname Belarus used and said, "It's fine, I know you didn't mean to yell so loudly."

"Well, do we go to the meeting?" Kazakhstan asked, making all of them wonder, and since they didn't know.. they turned to their eldest sibling, Russia.

Russia bit his lip in thought. if they did go, could end horribly like countries walking up to them with not-so-good intentions. If they didn't go, the organizations would forcefully come and get them.

He sighs defeatedly, "Mhm, it's best if we go. We don't want to be in more trouble than we already are." The siblings nodded and agreed, it was the best and technically the only 'good' option they had.

It was best not to anger the organizations.

"Then it's set, we will all go to the meeting tomorrow and Introduce ourselves." Once Kazakhstan said that, they all went to their rooms, they had to make sure they had everything they needed for the meeting tomorrow.