"D-Demetri..help me.." She managed to croak out.

So this is Gabi Malty, Demetrius' ex. How fake can this scene get? If I was a regular person, I might not have noticed it and if I were as desperate as Demetrius, I might have dismissed that thought as well but personally, this is probably one of the worse set-up videos I've ever watched.

 She was definitely just starved recently, maybe for three months prior to the taking of this video. The bruises are well painted on but still, I can tell it's fake. Her hair, who the fuck starves and frequently gets beaten up for years and still has perfectly healthy hair? But I do commend the editing, it's flawless.

"I'll give you a chance, Demetrius. I'll let her go under the condition you give me Valentina or Caius. Anyone will do and she's all yours. You have until Sunday at 10 pm to pick and if you don't bring either one of them, she's dead. You know how to contact me." Then the video went black.

I can see that this flash drive is supposed to defuse right after but this level of virus is at an ant level to me. Since it failed to explode, I had plenty of time to study the video before placing it back before Demetrius returns to his unit.

This man cut off her hair..despite his face being blurred you can still definitely see the scar. He reminds me of someone.

"PDS, unblur video," I commanded.

Ah..I knew it. 

'Hold on, the photo..in the French Restaurant. Behind the mother of Valentina's brothers..he was there too.' I remembered.

To confirm my suspicions, I went out again but this time without anyone knowing and I headed straight to the restaurant.

"Ah, Valentina~ Welcome! Where are your brothers? " Herbert, the man who owns the restaurant bid me a hug.

It didn't bother me as much as he is also an omega like me. I guided him to the wall and asked him about the man behind.

"Do you know this man?" I asked him.

He adjusted his glasses and stared at the photo.

"Oh him? I don't recall his name but he was the boy's mother's bodyguard. If I remember correctly, he disappeared around the time she died. I don't know if he quit or something but that's all I can remember."  He scratched his head and apologized.

"Don't worry, that was enough information. Please don't tell my brothers I came to ask this. I was just..trying to beat them in our game." 

"Oh? Ok! you can count on me!" He patted his chest and zipped his mouth.

"Thank you."

It all started to make more and more sense the more I watched the video. It only solidified the fact that Klaus has both Gabi and Katarina, Fox's wife.

Before I could even be too late, I managed to put back the box where it belonged right before Demetrius arrived. 

*ring* *ring*

I looked down at my phone to see that my old co-worker, Gianna was calling me.

"Valerie! Thank God you picked up! I know you don't work here in Milford Renaissance anymore but will you be willing to help us? There was an accident with five of our servers and we really need extra help for tomorrow's event." She begged.

"..Is this for Ambrosia O' Doherty?" 

"Yes it is!..how did you know?" She marveled.

"Alright then, I'll be there. What time would it be?"

"Around 8:00 in the evening till 12:00. Will that be fine?" 

"It is."

"Thank you so much! See you there!" She then ended the call.

I'll go see if that wretched uniform still fits me later. The rest of the day proceeded as it is but when the evening drew in Fox called me into his office.

"Are you really ok with the man I chose for you? Even I'm not quite comfortable with the age gap but he was the only one who fits." He sighed.

"He is only 27, he's still pretty young. He's well-built, has a pretty face, and seems to know how to manage his business. He's exactly my type, thank you." I expressed.

"Thank God. I didn't want to resort to having to ask the Rosenbloom family and the other six prestigious families for their sons. I won't lie, they probably have the best in terms of affluence, political power, and capabilities but their attitudes are too oppressive for you. Their pheromones are a different bracket of suffocating and they seem to have anger issues based on the articles I've read." 

"May I ask who those prestigious families are? In order to widen my knowledge for the future as I will have to attend more parties later on so might as well be familiar with them."

"You have great foresight, my daughter. Well if we were to put them in order, the Massoumberts, the Nevilles, the Cheriths, the Castellans, the Engels, the Halifaxs, and lastly the Rosenblooms. Despite our fortune, we aren't even in the top ten and I won't hide that from you. We are more than likely in the top 20's but I never really kept up with it." He shrugged.

(A/n: If y'all just knew her real social status, they all ain't got nothin' on her.🤣 )

"I see, I already expected that order."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing important."

"Ah, I'd like to also add. Tomorrow night, do you want to come with us to a party? You might meet your fiance there but we will schedule a formal meeting for the both of you." 

"No thank you, I'm quite tired and I'd like to take that time to rest."

"If that is what you want then it is alright." He smiled but then quickly coughed to hide his expression. I find this man to be quite pretentious. Not in an awful way but he seems to have some familial affection towards his daughter..how odd.

I excused myself and then headed to my room. Before I went to plan what I shall do next, I checked my closet for the uniform that I used to wear, when I wore it on it seems to have shortened and the chest part was very uncomfortable.

It was weird, there was something off so I went to take a measuring tape and checked how tall have I become. The original Valentina even when she reached 21, remained 5 ft 9 but since I've gone in her body, my height has reached 5 ft 10 and 1/2 and I'm just 18. Never mind that my breasts are nearing the exact size I used to have which were double D's. I noticed the change more after I turned physically 18 and I gained a whole cup size.

My facial features are starting to slowly resemble my face when I was in my real body so I find all of this odd. Was this what she was talking about? ..*sigh*

I just need to finish this and everything will be fine. ..For them.

To be Continued . . .