Some Rap Battling kids? (fnf chapter-ish)

3rd p.o.v

Y/N would be walking down the street while holding Skid and Pump's hands since he decided to take them on a little outing once he had finished his shift at work at the candy store even tho he has a business of his own he decides to work there from time to time just to give Kevin a break and for some extra money.

Y/N:"So where do you kids wanna go?"

Skid and Pump look at each other as they both have smug faces and looks up to their father and say cheerfully.

Skid&Pump:"We wanna visit Mr.Eyes again!"

Y/N's eyes would bulge out in shock and also sort've fear...ever since he found out the eyes gave him the future sight he's been having visons of Skid and Pump getting in situations as one he had a few hours during work was some lemon and he didn't really understood what that meant but it was something...so he guessed if he could go to it maybe it could answer what the vison was.

Y/N:(sigh)"Alright but we can't tell your mother about this one Skid due to her past experience with Dexter-I mean you're friend Moloch she doesn't want you two to be bothered with this kinda wacky stuff for a very long time."

Skid:"How long?"

Y/N:"For....Til college"

Skid:"For til college?!"

Y/N:"For til college."

(A/N:Hopefully someone got that reference)

Skid:"Oh yeah dad we met Roy on spooky twin month but he ended up putting the happy fella's clothes on Pump and it took me a while to take it off him"

Y/N would just stare blankly as he remembered his promise to Roy if he ever did anything to his sons again...

Y/N:"Well don't worry about it for now,Just know you may get a baby brother when the spooky month 8 times over from here begins"

Skid would look at Pump confused as Pump would just shrug.

The three would walk through the spooky forest as the owl's hoots were echoing through the creepy atmosphere,bats would fly around,and even some spiders were crawling through trees with many cob webs surrounding them.

Y/N:"I forgot how long it takes to get up the hill without you two having some comedic way to reach up there guess this is a serious chapter sort've"

A/N:"Aww c'mon man why you break the fourth wall?! Now I gotta fix it!"

A-Anyway without any FOURTH WALLS BROKEN! Skid and Pump would look over with their hands freed from their dad's grip for like a second because he had to tie his shoe and see a lemon shaped head and a contorted body as it went deeper into the shadows and the two curious kids would follow.

After getting done tying his shoe Y/N would stand up and look back to see his sons were gone.

Y/N:"Awww crap baskets,Skid!,Pump!,Kids! Where are you two? I got candy again!"

He would pull out a bag of candy but he would just stand in the vacuum on silence through the forest causing him to worry.

Y/N:"Wow,Those two never ignore candy...but..."

Y/N would look down to see a candy wrapper.

Y/N:"Skid would always keep candy on him so whenever me and Lila would lose him at the mall all I had to do was follow the trail of wrappers...wow...I should probably get a dad mug after this-"

Y/N would follow the trail of treat wrappers as it lead him to another worn down house as he kicked down the door it began to rain having  Y/N sigh in releif that he made it to a house with just small cracks on its roof.