Spooky Bio

3rd p.o.v

A little skeleton boy would roll down and look straight infeont of him as if it were him looking at you as a t.v screen.

Skid:"Hi!,I'm skid and it is the spooky month!"

He would do a little cut dance by waving his hands side to side as a pumpkin named Pump who is Skid's best friend would pop out of the ground.

Skid:"And this is my friend Pump! We both love the spooky month!"

Pump:"Spooky month!"

The two would also do the little dance.

Skid:"I want to introduce you to my new dad and his name is Y/N and we'll tell you all about him through stories"

Skid would magically summon a book out of nowhere.

Skid:"Since I can't read this well Mr.Narrator will help!"

Narrator:"Uh-Uh me!? Well alright! Let's start off with this brave fellow's biography and his origins"

-BIO TIME!-

Name:Y/N L/N

Age:29

Marital Status:Lila's second husband

Children:Skid (step son) Pump(god son)

Story:After moving into town for a jump start at  he ends up meeting Lila due to a blind date that Jaune someone he had met at his job at the candy store,Eventually Lila and Y/N had hit it off pretty well and had got married after a few years of their relationship and this was a bit before Skid had became a fan of spooky month but Skid really liked him and Pump even tho his parents don't really come around Y/N would come up and ask Pump's grandpa if he could hang out with him and Skid.And now if the two ever went off for wacky adventures Y/N would be sure to follow and make sure his kids are ok.

Narrator:"Now is that enough info for now?"

Skid:"Mhm"

Pump:"Yeah,Welp we better get going Skid we gotta see this blue haired kid and his girlfriend again we wanted a rematch remember?"

Skid:"Oh yeah...ok bye bye everyone hope you enjoy the stories!"

The two would do the cute little dance away.

A/N:See you guys one chapter one comes out