(With Ryuki and Smile PreCure team)

On top of a large building, Ryuki, Happy, Sunny, Peace, March and Beauty stood on the roof, looking out over the city that was now covered with dark clouds. All looked upon the scene with eyes filled with fear and concern.

"That girl said Fusion was her friend, didn't she?" March told the others.

"Was that true?" Peace asked her.

"Even of it is, we have to do something," Beauty reminded them.

There, Ryuki decided to tell the Precures what he knew about Ayumi to them.

"Ayumi is like me, she's also a Kamen Rider of Mirror World." Ryuki told them.

"She was once a Rider?" Sunny exclaimed in surprise.

"Right." Ryuki confirmed that. "She is known as Kamen Rider Femme, the only female Rider in the Rider War."

Ryuki took out the white Advent Deck that was once owned by Ayumi. What had happened before flashed through his mind.

"From what I remember, Ayumi was a shy girl because she often had to move house because of her parents' work, so she couldn't make friends with people her age. After that, she received Advent Deck from Odin and becomes Kamen Rider. Her wish is to have lots of friends." Ryuki told them as he put away the white Advent Deck. "But in the end, she died before her wish came true?"

"But why would she want friends?" Happy asked. "Isn't it just a matter of opening your heart to make friends that will come true?"

"I do not know." Ryuki replied, his gaze a little sad underneath the mask. "But maybe, for Ayumi, it's really difficult to open up to make friends."

Cure Happy looked back out over the city, worried for Ayumi.

"Reset," 

A deep voice resounded throughout the city. The Cures and Ryuki gasped as they all looked to the sky. 

"Reset!" 

Silver streams of goo started coming out and moving into the sky from all over the city. 

"Reset!" 

From a bird's eye view, it kinda looked like big clouds of silvery smoke making its way into the sky. It came out of buildings, sidewalks, even the sea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Meanwhile)

Meanwhile, Fu-chan was floating up to the tallest tower in the city, the one it and Ayumi saw just earlier that day. When it reached the top, Fu-chan gave off a bright light. People looked up and started screaming as silver blobs floated over towards the light from the top of the tower.

The blobs suddenly started attaching themselves to anything in their way. People, animals, children, tall buildings, it didn't matter. The blobs would absorb the things, grow and move on to the next thing as they swarmed onto the light. Suddenly, they all broke apart, moving away from the light to do its dirty work.

"Reset! Reset!" Fu-chan said from the top of its perch. "Reset the school!" 

A few blobs attached themselves to the school building, absorbing it and erasing it from existence. 

"Reset the city!" 

Blobs attached themselves to buildings all over the city, absorbing them before moving onto the next item that needed to be absorbed. 

[Fanfic] Heisei Kamen Riders x PreCure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara