"Elijah, hi."  I could hear her heart-beat speeding up,

"Umm I see that you've met with my mother?  So does she have dishonorable intensions against me and my siblings?" Elena looked scared, "No."

I could hear her heart.. it skipped a beat.  She was lying to me.  Why was she lying?  "So my mother truly wants to be a family."  I mumbled, not buying anything Elena said. 

"Yes she just wanted to apologize.  For all of her children's behavior."  I nodded and Elena walked off.

Elodie's Pov:

I've been at this ball for over 40 minutes and I was already bored.  The waltz should be happening soon... I guess that'll turn the rooms mood around.

  I spotted Finn across the room and looked the other way.. when I looked back over he wasn't there. 

Where did he go? I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Finn smiling at me.  Just like Elijah I looked deep into his eyes and could get lost in the for ages.

His eyes widened and he seemed surprised,

"Hello.. I'm Elodie."  Finn smiled, "Im Finn..".
I nodded and looked out into the crowd.. "Finn do you think of yourself as a good son or brother?" I asked out of nowhere... Finn stiffened slightly before relaxing,

"Umm... I like to think of myself as one.. why?"  I chuckled softly and turned to face him...

"Would a good brother... hate their siblings?  Would a good brother.. be plotting against the ones who he's suppose to live?  And would a good brother be willingly a part of a plot. Tonight.  To kill his siblings?"

  Finn looked surprised that I knew and then I could se guilt... "Maybe instead of talking to me... you should be talking to them.  It was nice to meet you Finn Mikaelson."

I turned on my heels and strutted over to the staircase area... well aware of the states I was getting.

Klaus' Pov:

I was watching Finn and my mate talk... great!  I saw the look they gave each other at first.  Our entire family shares a mate! I grumbled and pouted softly before Caroline walked over to me in a smile, wearing the dress I delivered to her. 

"Klaus. Hi."  I rolled my eyes, "Caroline. I see you got the dress." 

"Well I didn't have time to shop. So how do I look?"  I rolled my eyes and tried to get a better look at Elodie.. "Umm good." 

I could see Caroline's face change.. "Good?  That's all!"  "Yeah. Good. Now goodbye Caroline."

I know that that might've been rude, but I don't care.  I can see my mate and she's the only women in my eyes. 

Everything I felt for any other women in loonnngggg gone!
Elodie walked away from Finn and to the staircase..

I made my way up to her with a smirk on my face.. although I was extremely nervous.

Elodie's Pov:

I was sipping my champagne when I saw Klaus walking up to me...

"Hello love, you look ravishing."  I blushed lowly and looked into his eyes.. love?  And more love?  What the hell?  Why was i suddenly experiencing these weird feelings for 3 men..

Finn, Elijah, and now Klaus.

  "Umm Thank-You... you don't look that bad yourself. Klaus. Mikaelson."

  He smirked, "So you know me?" He asked, "Well of course, I mean I've heard many stories and all." 

He rolled his eyes and that's when I heard the tapping of a glass.. "Uh, if everyone could gather please?!" Elijah called out into the room.

"Sorry love.. I'll be back."  Klaus and his family made their way to the states and they all stood in a line of the sorts. 

"Welcome, thank-you for joining us.  You know whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.  Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz.  So if all of you could find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." 

All of the Originals made their way down the stairs, I watched as Caroline was about to Ella to Klaus but he walked up to me. 

"Hello love, would you like to dance?" I smiled softly and let Klaus lead us to the ball-room.

Of course I knew the dance.  I've learnt every dance from the TVD series's.  Klaus an dI started waltzing.. I was staring into his eyes and I could feel myself getting lost there forever.

  "See something you like? Love." Klaus joked and I rolled my eyes, "Maybe I do." I teased. 

Klaus spun me around and I landed in another pair of arms.  Kol Mikaelosn. "Hello darling." He greeted with a smirk,

"Kol..." I smiled, "The one and only... now you looks... wow."  I blushed, "Thank-you."  Kol spun me a around and I landed in Elijahs arms.

"Hello again Elijah... you warned your family right?" I asked, "Yes.  Now how do you even know that somethings going on?" I chuckled,
"I'll explain another day, but I need a favor." He nodded, "Anything." I smiled,

"I wanna know how I'm here."  Elijah looked confused..

"What?" He asked, "Well I guess I'll explain later.. we're switching again."

  Elijah spun me and I landed back in Klaus' arms.  "So what did you mean by 'I wanna know why I'm here?'" Klaus aksed and I laughed,

"Where you listening in on my conversation?"
Klaus nodded, "The other girls where boring.." 

I smiled, "Well I guess I'll explain another time.. I think it's time I leave the ball..." Klaus froze.

"Wait. Don't leave.  Me brothers and sister need to talk to you after the ball is over."  I nodded and scowled... "Fine."

We finished our dance and I was all by myself sipping on a different glass of wine when I saw certain beautiful blonde female original make her eyes over to me,

"Hello Elodie.. my brothers where talking about you.. I thought I would introduce myself.  Rebekah Mikaelson."

  I smiled, "It is great to meet you."  We talked lightly for the next few minutes when there was a loud tapping sound and everyone looked back up at the staircase.

It was Esther.
  "Good evening, ladies and gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne.  I invite you all to join me in raising a glass, it provides me with no greater joy.. than to see my family back to gather as one.  I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!"

I looked at Elijah who nodded slightly, I watched as all the originals pretended to drink form the glass... Esther watched form upstairs with a smile plastered on her face.  What a bitch!

  I've gotten the last 5 chapters done.. and I've only been working on this for one day!  I'm hoping on being finished in the next 2-3 days.  Thank-You for reading.. also I cant wait.  Esther will most likely die in the next chapter.. and everything will be all good and holy!  This chapter was actually way longer than I thought I was going to be.. but anyways.  Goodnight/Good-day. To anyone. -Kisses