America (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"You didn't offend him, he offended you!" one person even told Sayaka. "If you can't do it, I'll kick his hairy ass for you!"

Meanwhile, Kirari saw the news and went down to where her distraught partner was.

Everyone turned silent when they heard a cool voice.

"Is there a problem?"

Some people gasped. "It's Kirari Momobami!"

"That means that that's......"

"Oh, he's so screwed now!"

Everyone made way for the Momobami Clan head as she made her way to her wife.

Kirari wrapped her arm around her wife's waist, pulling her into an embrace.

"It's alright now, Sayaka."

She pressed her lips to the top of her wife's head.

Sayaka sniffled as she clutched onto her wife tightly.

After pulling away, Sayaka beckoned Sayuri over, comforting the traumatised child. Sayori sat on Kirari's lap eating popcorn.

"Ah, this is......" Kirari said, smiling maliciously.

The man's face turned ashen white.

"James Fuller, lives in California and is currently still single, no wonder you're still so miserable."

Sayori nodded. "That's what I was trying to say."

She got off her mother's lap. Kirari sauntered over to the cowering man, gripping his chin tightly as her brilliant blue eyes stared straight into his soul.

"Tell me, have you ever seen a supernova?"

"Huh......?"

The Drag Queen watched with interest.

"

My fervent wish is to see one for myself.The culmination of a nuclear fusion reaction... literally, an explosion of galactic proportions. I'm sure it must be beautiful beyond belief. Could the same be said for a human life? That brief sparkle the moment a life draws to an end......It's the one thing I can never get enough of."

The man's eyes widened as he whimpered.

"No one is allowed to intimidate my wife, no one is allowed to make her cry, you've made a grave mistake, very grave indeed. Tell me, I have a friend who gouged out her eyeball before I did it myself, but I aspire to do something different this time. I control the Yakuza Gang, so perhaps we would remove one of your ears and......that tongue of yours, since you shouted at my wife and children, hm? I wonder......what colour the blood will be, the scent, the sight itself......"

Kirari continued after a short pause. "Now, I am quite curious, will you be interesting enough and do it yourself? Or will you perhaps like to schedule a surgery? We can have it done tomorrow." She smirked, a murderous aura around her.

Everyone listened this intently, some turning pale as well. They knew the power this woman held, the amount of power she could exert.

Kirari released the man's chin, sanitising her hands as she backed away, falling to the ground, covering his face with his hands.

"Please......I beg of you......"

"Begging? I certainly haven't seen that in a while," Kirari mused as she stood holding her wife in her arms once more. "Do beg."

As the man prepared to accede to Kirari's request, the woman turned to the Drag Queen and her friends.

She nodded in their direction.

"Thank you for your assistance, you are all greatly appreciated, would you like something in exchange?"

Sayaka and the children bowed to them as well.

"No need girl, it's free of charge," the Drag Queen replied, winking. "I do want to give your wife and children a little Queen squeeze though."

And so they did.

Later on, they introduced themselves.

"I'm Miss Sanguine Faschia Nation, this lady over here who was with your girl is Kellen," the Drag Queen said, gesturing to the short-haired woman who had comforted Sayuri previously.

"Nice to meet you, I'm——"

"Oh trust me, honey, I know, I know. You married a great woman, adorable children," Miss Sanguine said, making a boom sound effect, waving her hands for effect. "You didn't offend anyone, alright? This is a free country, just do what you want, don't worry about it."

Sayaka nodded. "Thank you."

Miss Sanguine turned Sayori. "You're a little sassy one, aren't you? So brave, but I can guess which parent you got that from." She nodded towards Kirari's direction.

*****

When the family returned to the mansion they owned in America, Sayori turned ok the television.

"Breaking news, Lady Sayaka Momobami was verbally attacked by a man this afternoon at an outdoor cafe for having a wife. Apparently, the man thought that it was unacceptable and even went so far that the poor Lady cried. Fortunately, Miss Sanguine Fraschia Nationa and Miss Kellen, along with their friends came over to assist the dirstraught mother. Miss Sayuri Momobami was comforted by Miss Kellen while Miss Sanguine confronted the man. Miss Sayori Momobami sat there eating popcorn with what everyone is now saying, with her mother's smirk——Madame Kirari Momobami. The crowd also defended Lady Sayaka and her children. Many people are now in awe of how the crowd had gone silent the moment Madame Momobami arrived."

"She just had this badass, Queen aura around her that said 'alright, I'm here, and I'm gonna' trash this guy', and that's exactly what she did," a woman being interviewed said.

"Her aura was just so like murderous, but it was so sweet how she turned like instantly soft when she got to her wife," another woman said.

"Many people are now fans of Momobamis, calling them an 'ice and sugar personalities couple'. Many like how Madame Momobami's demeanour turns warm and loving once she gets to her wife and children, and her now viral confrontation with the man."

A video shows Kirari talking about the supernova while she gripped the man's chin tightly.

Sayaka leaned on her wife's shoulder, their hands intertwined as they watched the news. Sayori and Sayuri sat on their laps respectively, deeply focused.

"The man has been identified by Madame Momobami as James Fuller. Due to having offended the wife of Madame Momobami and traumtising their children, he is behind bars for 78 years. Many people are also showing their support for Lady Momobami and her children after seeing her cry."

Sayaka blushed and buried her head in Kirari's shoulder. Kirari chuckled, kissing the top of her wife's head.

*****

The following day, when Sayaka and Kirari went to the airport to take their private jet home, endless people lined up, cheering them on. They shouted encouragements for Sayaka and even hollered, 'Kirasaya'. This inevitably made Sayaka turn red, which made even more people cheer.

Sayaka had also gone viral for how fast she blushed when Kirari comforted her, and how much she blushed.

*****

Upon arriving back in Japan, Kirari and Sayaka carried their sleeping children to their rooms before sleeping together.

"Kirari, thank you for coming in time," Sayaka said softly, wrapped safely in her wife's protective arms.

Kirari chuckled, capturing their lips together for a while before pulling away slowly. "You're welcome, my love. Go to sleep now, you need to rest."

Sayaka hummed in agreement. "Goodnight Kirari, I love you."

"I love you too, my lily. Goodnight."

*They invited Miss Sanguine and her friends a few days later to their house*

*I really hope I don't offend anyone with this*