Wolf: "We saved the old lady, and she hugged me, Red and Sly, and our tails wagged, and I didn't know what it was, but it felt, uh, you know... good."

Everyone gasped.

Skipper: "Did he just say that?"

Piranha: "Ah. But then you stole the purse."

Everyone: "No!"

Sly: "We didn't steal anything!"

Snake: "You know, Skipper and I heard what the pig said to you about cutting us loose."

Shark: "Wait. Like, "us" us?"

Bentley: "But. Why?"

Snake: "But I never thought you'd actually do it, man.

Wolf: "Hey, hey, hey, hey."

Sly: "We didn't. I mean, we wouldn't."

Wolf: "I would never... I was trying to... I was trying to find us a better life."

Ralph: "Better life?"

Snake: "Our life was perfect until you guys decided to ruin it."

Wolf: "We didn't. You guys felt it at the gala. The clapping, the cheering. We were more than just scary villains. They loved us."

Red: "Come on wouldn't you agree?"

Snake: "Oh, yeah? If they loved us so much, how come we're in prison for a crime we didn't commit?"

The three didn't know what to say after that.

Skipper: "Hmph. That's what I thought."

Snake: "You know what? I'll give Marmalade and Nigel this. At least he sees the world for what it is: a place where some people are scary and some people are scared."

Wolf: "Oh, yeah? Well, I'm tired of being scary."

Red: "Me too. I don't want to be called the Red Rampage anymore."

Sly: "And I'm tired of being an outcast."

Wolf: "Maybe we don't want to be..."

Snake: "What? Bad Guys? Don't want to be Bad Guys anymore, huh? Say it, boys!"

They were silent again.

Snake: "Yeah, I thought so. And us, your lifelong friends? We're just holding you back?"

Wolf: "Yeah, maybe you are!"

The rest couldn't believe it. They look at each other. Skipper and Snake, on the other hand attack Wolf, Red and Sly.

Snake: "Take it back!"

Red (struggling): "Never!"

Snake: "Take it back!"

Skipper: "Apologize!"

Snake chokeholds Wolf and Sly with his body while Skipper beats up Red. Guards rush in to break up the fight.

Female Guard: "Prison is no place for fighting."

While they try holding everyone back, a guard falls from a height.

Male Guard: "Tell that to them."

Everyone looks up and sees three ninja like figures hop down from the balcony and onto the floor. The first one was tall with a black suit and yellow stripe on each side. The second was short with a a black suit with a silver stripe on each side. The third one was in between them in height with a black suit and dark blue stripe on each side. They look at The Bad Guys.

Wolf: "What?"

Sly: "Who are they?"

More guards come rushing in. One gets juked by all three of them. Another tries whacking them with a bat but she misses them. The short one trips the guard.