Jungkook felt awfully aware of how Taehyung had draped his legs over his thighs. The bulky feeling underneath was very welcoming to Taehyung as he couldn't help wondering what they felt like wrapped around his waist.

Desperately wanting to somehow get even closer to Jungkook, Taehyung was wiggling around as he tried to smoothly get closer.

Despite Taehyung's efforts to do it discreetly, Jungkook's attention was fully focused on the way Taehyung moved against him. Every little change was as noticeable as when you accidentally bite your tongue. This was nothing that Jungkook could miss.

Therefore, feeling Taehyung's legs move over his thighs, he thought they were sliding over his knee down to the floor. His arm that previously had been draped over the lower part of Taehyung's legs now headed to grip Taehyung thighs so that his legs wouldn't fall off his. Jungkook's arm stretched over to grip tightly onto Taehyung's hip that was at this point almost swaying over the edge of the sofa.

As his arm was going to grab onto Taehyung's rounded hip, Taehyung continued to shuffle into a new position.

Jungkook's hand was no longer headed towards Taehyung's hip, more the unexplored area between his toned legs.

Feeling Jungkook's hand grip onto Taehyung's groin, he couldn't help the screech that left him. His eyes widened, similar to a deer caught in the headlights.

"Omg I'm so so sorry." Jungkook's hand replaced the groin with the thighs, skilfully and gently moving Taehyung off him.

He didn't know what had taken over him. It can have been the feeling of Jungkook gripping onto his crotch. Even though the blanket made it difficult to get a good feel, the touch was still very evident on his skin.

Taehyung's arms fled up to Jungkook's neck. Harshly bringing his lips to him. They were soft, and warm. Taken off guard, Jungkook felt how his lungs called for oxygen. Almost forgetting how to breathe.

Sensing that the man in his arm was having trouble breathing, he reluctantly leaned back. His now hooded eyes looked for any signs of how Jungkook was feeling. He wasn't quite sure he knew if he could actually read his facial expressions right. It was a mixture between fear, the fear that makes you shiver aling your bones, and excitement, the excitement you feel when you get your first orgasm. Or well, that was what Taehyung saw in Jungkook's facial expression at least.

Before he could investigate all the beautiful parts of Jungkook's face, he was thrown back onto the couch.

Trapping his face between his arms, Jungkook's eyes were locked down into Taehyung's. The last thing that taehyung could see before being taken over by Jungkook's expert lips was a smirk.

The fire rushed between them. The blankets had found the floor since a while back. The kisses were intense. Occasionally stopping for air, but never parting for long. Jungkook couldn't help how he grinded down on Taehyung. Thanks to the red flowy pants, Taehyung's hard on was very evident. With one particular hard grind, a sinful moan left Taehyung's swollen lips.

Just as he was about to put his hand under his shirt, they were both interrupted by the painful tone of the alarm.

From the very bottom of his lungs, a sigh left Jungkook as he let his head rest on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I guess the chocolates are ready."

Taehyung chuckled as he heard the disappointment in Jungkook's voice.

"Don't worry, we got all night." A loud groan left Jungkook as he got up from Taehyung in slight protest.

The weighted feeling of Jungkook was immediately missed by Taehyung. But after seeing all the effort Jungkook had put into this date and its menu, he really wanted to see the chocolate.