17. WHEN YOU SEE THEM CRYING.

O1

O1. FINNEY BLAKE!

 FINNEY BLAKE!

— Finney will be so timid if you ever catch him crying

Finney will be so timid if you ever catch him crying. Immediatly tries to wipe it off, but as soon as you sit by his side, squeezing his hand lightly, he'll probably start to cry even harder, thinking how some 'loser' like him doesn't deserve someone like you.

— After some comfort, he tells you the reason of his despair. His abusive father had been drinking a lot more than usual and last night tried to take it off on Gwen. Then, he didn't let that scumbag hurt his little sister and protected her, getting beaten up in place.

— As you were hugging, you start to say that it isn't and will never be either his or Gwen's fault, how strong they are for bearing with it for so damn long and offers that anytime they need, they can come by and pass some time at your house. You suggest trying to call on the police, which he agreed on – It should be their next step to free that abusive life.

— Feels so, so grateful for you being there for him every second of it. Doesn't think about nothing than your comforting words, your offer to let them say at your house... Oh, god, what did he do to deserve someone as sweet as you? Definitely will be even more whipped for you (if that's possible) after that, not seeing himself without your company anymore.