Meet Caeran

Hello again, folks! Are you ready to meet a wonderful author? Say hi to Caeran (Exequinne)! They are the author of Kolibrie, a winner of the Open Novella Contest 2022!

The Mayaware's reign has to end.

That's a dream Hesi Renen is familiar with. After watching her family get butchered in order to feed the Mayaware---demonic beings who hide menacing scales, hunger for human flesh, and thirst for human blood under their skins---, Hesi has to think of a way to get close to them without being their next meal. So when the call for human wives for the Mayaware's prince reaches her ears, she knows that is the perfect chance.

With nothing but her wits and the guidance of a servant-turned-spy inside the palace, Hesi has to wade through the sea of flesh and blood and of mysteries and truths as she gets closer to realizing her goal. When she is put in a position where she has to choose between her people and her heart, can she pay the price required of her?

From Exequinne, the author of the high fantasy series, The Chronicles of Fantasilia, comes a heartbreaking tale of freedom, betrayal, and the choice between revenge and love.

__________

AUTHOR BIO: Caeran is a twenty-something, Asian author who has nine cats—all of which don't exist. A builder of worlds and a crazy writer at heart, they are responsible for the creation of the high fantasy series, The Chronicles of Fantasilia, and the vast world hidden inside it. Find completed and ongoing works on their Wattpad profile along with new and exciting releases.

1. Hi Caeran, it's awesome to have you with us today! Let's start. Tell us something surprising about yourself.

I can write 9k+ words every day for five to six days straight without burning out. My overall word count just for this year 2022 sits at around 760,00 as of this interview. I crunched out 358,000 words, finishing a 13-novella series, in four months this 2022.

English, Literature, and Creative Writing are my passion but I am a Math and Science student and a Math Major. I know more about the Krebs Cycle and how glycogen breaks down to produce Adenosine Triphosphate than how to stop myself from adding series and standalone works in my ever-growing list of things to write. I love calculus but abhor number theory. I despise Physics despite it being a direct application of calculus.

I was called a bot by my friends due to how fast I do work and how many hats I'm currently wearing while somehow staying sane (although, my sanity is arguable at this point). I adore Google Sheets and organizing my life into its little cells.

Honestly, I could go on and on. Just my existence is an apparent surprise for most people. They couldn't believe someone as crazy as me somehow lives in this world.

The Story Behind the Worlds | Interview BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara