Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm went off and it woke me up. I got out of bed, went in the shower, got dressed and I was ready to leave for work. I work at shield. I'm an agent.

I went outside and I was about to get in my car when my phone rang.

"Hello." I said
"Agent Barton we need you for a very important meeting. The hellicarrier is on it's way." Someone said.
"Agent Coulson?" I asked.
"Yes. Be ready in two minutes." He said.

I live in Washington D.C. where shield headquarters is. When shield uses the hellicarrier it usually means that there is a mission going on somewhere outside of D.C.

Then I saw the hellicarrier land about five miles from my house. A black car pulled up and in the drivers seat was Natasha.

"Hey Nat." I said.
"Hey. You ready?" She asked.
"I guess. Why do we need the hellicarrier?" I asked as I got in the car.
"You'll see." She said.

*In the hellicarrier.*
"If we are going to find Agent Barton, then we're going to need some extra help. So his sister has agreed to help us find him, but she doesn't know it yet. Agent Romanoff is picking her up. She knows who all of you are, but since you don't know her, here is her profile."Nick Fury said.

Profile
Name: Julianne Barton

Age: 24

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Dark Brown

Abilities: Bow and arrows and martial arts

Languages: French, Irish, Polish, and Russian

Family: Clint Barton (brother)

Superhero Name: Shadow

Powers: none (to be revealed)

Jobs: Shield Agent (she later becomes an Avenger)

"Shadow?" Asked Bruce Banner
"It's because she's sneaky. Her brother came up with it and she liked it." Fury said.

*In the car with Natasha.*
We rode into the hellicarrier next to the other cars and the motorcycles.

"Why does Fury want me here?" I asked Nat.
"Clint's been kidnaped and you know him better than me so you can help us find him." She said.

I thought to myself why would Clint be stupid enough to himself kidnaped? He's smarter than that. I mean of course I'm smarter than him, but he's an Avenger, he should be looking out for himself.

We got out of the car and Natasha took me to the briefing room. When I walked in everyone's eyes were on me and only me.
There was only Bruce Banner, and Steve Rogers. All of them wouldn't stop staring at me.

"W.....what are you guys looking at?" I asked trying not to smile at Steve.
"Oh..uh....nothing....sorry." He said smiling.

Ever since I heard about Captain America I've always had a little crush on him, but I never thought that I would actually be working with him.

I needed to stop smiling and I had to act professional.

"Okay. Let's get things straight. I don't work well with people and if anyone gets in my way.....well I just put it this way. Don't get in my way. Okay." I told them.

They all looked scared and nodded their heads.

"Agent Barton you are to follow the orders of Captain Rogers not the other way around." Said Nick Fury.

I sat down at the table in the empty chair next to Rogers. We continued with the briefing.

"Here's what we know so far. Clints been taken by a guy named Loki. Loki is a God and he could have done anything to Clint. We have to find out where Loki is before we have any hope of finding Clint." Nat said.
"We've found them. They're in Germany." One of the agents said.

Cap went first and did a little bit fighting, then Nat tried to help, when Tony Stark jumped in. I was with Nat in the quinjet and I dropped down to ground and shot Loki with an arrow.

We captured him and put him in the quinjet. Steve and Tony were talking, then Tony started talking to me.

"Who are you?" He asked me.
"Julianne Barton." I told him.
"Nice to meet you." He said giving me a smile.
"Not interested." I told him.
"Fine. Your loss." He said.

Then they were talking to Loki who didn't say much. All of a sudden a jolt of lighting hit around us and there was a big thud on the roof like something hit it.

A guy broke though the door, grabbed Loki and flew away with him. Stark followed them and Cap followed him.

They all came back and the rest of us learned that the guy with the hammer made the lighting and his name is Thor. Also that he is Loki's brother.

"Agent Barton." Fury said.
"Yes." I said back.
"It's up to you now to find your your brother." He said.

In order to find my brother I need to talk to Loki. It's going to be difficult because I'm really shy. Even around the enemy.

I walked up to him. He was in a room of glass. It's unbreakable so if he tries to escape, shield has a little surprise in store for him.

"Hello gorgeous." He said smiling.
"Don't call new that." I said.
"You must be Agent Barton's little sister. What did he say your name was again? Julianne." He said.
"Where is he?" I said giving him a stern look.

He didn't answer me. I was on the edge of hitting the glass and yelling at him until he told me when there was an explosion. One of the engines got damaged.

"It's Barton is everyone okay?" I asked over my earpiece.

There was no answer. Then there was a noise like a growl. It was the Hulk. This was bad. The Hulk loose on the hellicarrier with about 200 people on board equals not good.

I left Loki to see if I could help anyone.

"Does anyone need help?" I asked.
"Julie your brother blew out the engine with a grenade and he's in the basement area I need you to get him. He's under mind control. You have to hit him on the head really hard to bring him back." Natasha told me.

I went down ten flights if stairs to where my brother was. He wasn't alone. There were a bunch of other agents that were under mind control as well. I kicked and punched and shot them with arrows until the last one went down. I continued walking and finally found Clint.

Now it's brother against sister.