"You just have to tell me where you're going and I'll give you back your glass and grant you the access to leave." Carefully, he folded the glass in his hands and began to check if she had crashed somewhere else, but it was the same as it was in the hospital.

She placed her hands on akimbo and palmed her face, "This isn't a joke, no one has ever done this to me. It might seem funny to you but it's frustrating me, give it back to me." She outstretched her hand in the direction she could see him and he shook his head. Repeating his question for the umpteenth time.

"Where are you going?" His voice was sharp and filled with command, she wondered who the hell was this man.

Knowing so well that he wouldn't give it to her unless she told him what he wanted to hear, Fareeda grumbled before she palmed her face, "Dr. Aisha had sent the new pairs for me, I'm going to get them. There, you've heard it. Now, give it back." She hated herself for doing what he wanted and decided the day she would have to take her revenge on this man, it would be the sweetest day of her life. And it was none other than Alhaji that gave him all the privilege to do what he wanted to her.

"And? I'm sure that's not the only place you're going to."

She softly screamed into her palms and turned to the direction she could see him, "That's it, and I need to be fast if not the man will leave the hospital in less than an hour now."

"Tell me the truth or forget about going out, I'll tell Alhaji to ask Dr. Aisha to tell the man to bring it home for you. You can even go back and rest now." Please where could she apply to get a licensed gun in Nigeria? She needed it to kill this man and after that, she needed to burn his body so there would be no evidence of him left.

"My car, I'll have to go and get it." She answered through gritted teeth and began to carefully walk to where she could see him standing, her hands flying in the air so she couldn't fall and if something stood in front of her, she could feel it.

"Jibril can do that for you, just leave the key with me and tell me the location, he'll bring it back home."

"Will you please just leave me alone and give me back my glass?! This isn't a joke anymore!" She furiously moved forward, totally forgetting that she might fall with a single wrong move. If it happened in her room, she wouldn't mind. Because she could walk around her room and do everything she wanted to do without her eyeglass and she would be fine because she knew where everything was with her heart.

She stumbled and nearly fell when Mujaheed rushed to her and she fell on him. She tightly held his arm and heaved a sigh out of fear, but what? This man scented like oud, a very rich and breathtaking scent that made her wanted to hold onto him for a second more. Maybe in the hospital when something similar happened she was so pressed by her bladder to even notice how he scented. She quickly got a hold of herself and let go of her hold on him.

"Have you seen that? Now, my glass." She stretched her hand and he stared at the way she kept blinking her eyes, turning her face away from the rays of the sun while she used one hand in blocking her eyes from the sun.

"Jibril will take you there, that's Alhaji's order, and Nana will escort you." He fixed back the glass on her face and she rolled her eyes at him almost immediately. She scoffed, turning to the gate but before she reached there, Jibril was already honking at the gate, he had brought the girls back from Islamiyya.

She waited until they came inside and Nana rushed to where she stood, "Are you going somewhere, Ya Fareeda?" She asked, and Fareeda nodded her head before she made her way to the door.

"Jibril, you're taking Fareeda to the hospital as Alhaji ordered and she'll tell you where her car is, so you can bring it back home. Nana, go and quickly get changed, you're going with her." Fareeda sharply turned to look at him and he softly smiled, satisfied with himself. She couldn't utter a word at him because she knew it would only worsen what happened and he would surely annoy her even more. And right now, she hadn't recovered from what she felt just a few minutes ago.