Taehyung saw the boy looking at Jimin with a dirty stare and licked his lips while staring at Jimin's body head to toe.

Taehyung wrap his hands around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. Jimin's eyes wide at the sudden action and he is blushing madly. He looked at Taehyung who is glaring at the boy . Jimin understand what happened now.

Taehyung glared at the boy with the burning stared who is gulped hardly at the angry tiger and ran from there.

They walked inside the store and do their shopping. They are roaming around the mall and bought whatever they like. And they pay the bills. Of course taehyung is the one who is paying for the things. He don't wanna let the smaller male to pay.

"You don't have to do that Tae" Jimin said.

"Ohh... I will" Taehyung said and payed the cash.

Thay both are unaware of the pair of eyes watching at them closely.

They are in the car going back to mansion.
.
.
.
They reached the mansion and enterer inside. There is sitting Jungkook in the couch waiting for his husband(s). He looked at them and walked to them.

"Where are you Jimin? Where have you been before? " Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Kookie.i got bored. So me and Taehyung went to the mall for shopping" Jimin said excitedly.

Jungkook's mouth hung open after hearing this. 'Taehyung? Really him? He even don't take me anywhere' his thoughts cut of by Jimin's words.

"Kookie.. He even bought me many things. I said that I will pay but he didn't let me kookie" Jimin said.

'What in the hell is happening now? '

Jungkook saw taehyung entered into the mansion, carrying some paper bags.

"Oh Jimin. You forget some of your bags in the car" Taehyung said at the time when his eyes locked with Jungkook. They stared at each other until Jimin spokes.

"Oh Tae.. Thank you" The short male said and take the bags from his hands.

'Tae? Even I am also didn't call him like that till now' Jungkook thought and again looked at Taehyung who is also looking at him.

Jimin looked at them staring at each other. Jimin looked at Jungkook then Taehyung then Jungkook and again Taehyung.

"I am going to my room guys" He said awkwardly and ran from there.

'Why shouldn't I feel jealous. I love Jungkook ryt? Or else... No no.. But what if I also like... No no Jiminie pabo' Jimin scolded himself after entered his room.

...Back to Taekook...

Their staring contest turned to glaring contest. Jungkook glared at Tae angrily while Taehyung just smirked at him.

"What do you planning Taehyung? Why are you acting nice towards Jimin? " Jungkook said with angry tone.

"Look Jeon. I didn't plan anything. He said that he is bored and I am only helped him to that" Taehyung said calmly.

"What? Am I looking like a dumb? Even you are not acting nice to me in this whole 3 months, but you suddenly act nice towards Jimin haan? " Jungkook growled.

Taehyung stare at Jungkook with a bored face. Jungkook getting annoyed at that.

"Stop with your act Taehyung. I don't let you do anything to my husband" Jungkook added.

Taehyung lost his mind after hear the word 'my husband' from Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook's pinned on the wall by One and only Taehyung. Jungkook hissed at the action and tear his gaze in his front only met with two dark eyes which is directly looking at his own.