Prologue

Hey guys 😊!
Sorry for the late update 😅
But this is the new story I brought for you all.
So enjoy and don't forget to reply 😉☺️😁
Ohh and one thing, this story belongs to its owner 😁
.
.
.
.

-------------------

Sasuke walked down the corridor with his heavy steps. A few maids bowed down to him as he walked past them. He barely acknowledged them with a nod and entered the farthest room in the hall.

He looked around the bedroom unimpressed. It was dark inside with the curtains closed and his pink haired wife was napping lazily. Sasuke sneered at the site. There was a storm inside of him but this woman cared about nothing.

Taking a deep breath, Sasuke walked to the bathroom and looked around with his calculating gaze. There was nothing eye-catching inside but Sasuke needed to make sure. This had happened before, so Sasuke knew what to look for. Walking to the small trash can, he kneeled down and opened the cap.

He scrunched up his nose as he looked inside. It was filled with toilet paper and make up stuff and other things disposed of, needles and things Sasuke didn't care to remember their names of. He moved to hold the papers, but then decided not to, too disgusted to touch them. He stood up and kicked the trash can. Whatever was inside the can spilled around, the evidence Sasuke was seeking rolling out last, hidden at the bottom carefully.

Sasuke growled as he saw the bloodied pads. He took a few breaths to calm himself down and left for the bedroom. He lowered a fist on the light switch and blinked as light filled the room. He gazed at Sakura, but she didn't flinch and kept sleeping soundly.

"Woman!" Sasuke snapped at last. He walked to the bed and tore off the covers off of her body. "Wake the fuck up."

Sakura flinched and sat up quickly. She blinked a few times as she adjusted her yukata, covering her cleavage.

"What's wrong, Sasuke-kun?" She asked at last. "You know that pregnancy makes me sleepy."

Sasuke felt like is anger was reaching the boiling point. "Fucking lies." He spat.

Sakura's eyes widened momentarily, but she was quick to force a smile. "N-No. It's true this time. I'm-"

"You're on your fucking period," Sasuke hissed, leaning into Sakura's personal space.

Sakura gasped. She was sure that she had hid them perfectly. "It's..."

"It's your failure," Sasuke growled. "We've been married for fucking ten years and you cannot give a child to me."

Sakura's eyes filled with tears as she looked down. "I want to... There is nothing more that I desire, Sasuke-kun. Just-" Sakura looked up to meet Sasuke's stormy eyes. "Maybe we should try more. Or- or, see other doctors."

Sasuke raised a hand to slap Sakura but stopped midway and run a shaky hand through his raven hair.

Sakura gulped, relieved that Sasuke didn't want to beat her up, wouldn't be the first time.

"You wanna see another doctor?" Sasuke asked disbelievingly. "Do you wish me to be any more ashamed than I already am? Do you want me to be put down more than I already have been?" Sasuke demanded harshly. "That fucking Hyuuga already has two kids! People call me seedless, fruitless! Even fucking kids mock me!"

Sakura's tears dropped down without stopping. "W-What should I do? I'm so sorry, Sasuke-kun."

"Just..." Sasuke tugged at his hair desperately. "I don't want to see you around anymore. Be invisible, or I'll not be responsible for my actions."