ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Deku... I-" 

Katsuki's cheeks were bright red and he looked so nervous! Like he had something to tell Izuku. "I feel the same way." He admitted, looking down at the floor. 

Izuku's frantic thoughts came to a screeching halt. "What-?" 

"Oh, for f*ck's sake. I'm not saying it again." Katsuki grumbled. He had just dented his ego and didn't want to shatter it entirely. 

Izuku let out a laugh of pure happiness. "I'd hug you if I could move." He commented, earning an short chuckle from Katsuki. 

Both boys were reduced to silence when a knock on the door interrupted them. A short silence followed before Izuku gave permission for the nurse to enter. 

A short, purple-haired nurse entered, her electric purple hair tied up messily. She truly was short. Katsuki would have guessed that she was even shorter than Deku. She looked pretty lively though. "Hi Izuku. And guest. I hate to say this, but visiting hours are over now. Izuku needs his sleep." She informed Katsuki with a gentle smile. 

Katsuki nodded and picked up his bag. "I'll come see you tomorrow Deku." Katsuki finished, slinging his bag over his back. 

"Okay, Kacchan. I look forward to it." The freckled male replied. "Bye-bye..." He said, thinking about waving. He would have done if he was able to move his arms. 

"Bye then, Deku." Katsuki concluded, opening the door to leave, but not before blowing him a kiss. 

The nurse smiled fondly. "You two are very cute together." She complimented. 

Izuku blushed profusely, before thanking the nurse. She checked his heart rate, and blood pressure, before leaving. Izuku decided it would be best to try and sleep. 

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥'*•.¸🧡୨⎯ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ ⎯୧💚¸.•*'˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Izuku hesitated before knocking on Katsuki's door. He had finally been discharged from the hospital, but had to be careful about excessive movement. The last day he was there, Katsuki had told him to come along to his dorm the next day to talk about something. The person with the lowest IQ on this earth would be able to figure out what Katsuki wanted to talk about. But, to say Izuku was nervous would be an understatement. 

'The moment you start to hesitate, do it. If you don't, you'll never do it.' 

These words stumbled into Izuku's mind, but he was unsure where they came from. Well, it seemed like good advice, so he complied. His hand found itself knocking on the door a total of three times, almost immediately being answered by Katsuki. He smiled quickly before grabbing Izuku by the wrist and leading him into his room. 

Izuku's breathing deepened a little. He was in a minor state of shock. This wasn't helped by the fact that Katsuki had him pinned to the wall, and was looking him up and down hungrily. His heartbeat was so quick that it sounded like just a blur, not a usual thumping sound. 

"Deku... you like me, and I guess I like you. Do you want to date, or some sh*t like that?" He asked, blushing. Izuku's heart fluttered a little bit more at Kacchan's attempts at showing romantic affection. It was quite sweet, seeing someone who was usually so mad, be all soft and cute like that. 

Izuku couldn't help but let out a small, lovely chuckle. "I'd be mad to say no... but I'd like to keep this a secret." He accepted, staring right into those harsh ruby eyes, but had a soft sparkle hiding behind. That was pretty rare. 

"So? Are you mad or not?" Katsuki asked, towering over the shorter, freckled male.

"N-No! I mean... yes? No, as in I'm not mad, but yes, I want to date you." Izuku stuttered, his voice trembling. "If... If that makes any sense at all." 

"It does," Katsuki answered before asking another question. "Can I... Can I kiss you? Couples do that, don't they?" He asked. 

Izuku loved how bashful and embarrassed Katsuki looked right now; it made his insides do weird things that would be difficult to explain. He answered his question with a nod before taking a deep breath. 

His eyes fluttered close as his own lips were met with silky smooth ones. They felt more soft and cushiony than the most expensive pillow made. This was his first ever kiss, and it just felt right with Kacchan, of all people. He was the person who he had known the longest, and for them to be sharing kisses together just felt right. 

If it's all a dream, don't wake up 

Izuku felt as though he was on cloud nine. He didn't want to awaken from this wonderful dream he was having. No way Kacchan and him were actually making out in his room. 

'Cause I got your body right here next to me ♪

The words 'on me' would be more fitting. Katsuki's hands were all over Izuku with gentle movements. He was shocked that someone so angry to everyone else would be so gentle and caring with his movements. But their bodies were pressed closely together, and Izuku could physically feel Katsuki's semi-hard d*ck against his hip. No way was he going to act on that; they had just started dating and Izuku was in no way ready for something that signified commitment that much. 

♪ Just wait up ♪

Izuku pushed Katsuki off of him, which took an enormous effort on his part. "I have to breathe Kacchan..." he panted. 

Gotta check myself 'cause I just can't believe ♫

"Me too. Deku, I got so f*cking carried away, you have no idea. Best person I've ever tasted." Katsuki answered, the last words causing Izuku to choke on his own saliva. 

♫ That you were in my heart, you were in my head ♪

"What-?" He managed to splutter. 

"Nevermind. Don't worry about it, Deku." Katsuki answered, wrapping his strong, protective arms around his beloved. Still holding Izuku in his arms, he sat them both down on his bed simultaneously, clinging adorably. 

 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥'*•.¸🧡୨⎯ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ ⎯୧💚¸.•*'˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The next morning, Katsuki awoke to feel a soft pressure on his chest. His mind blissfully blank, he looked down to see a mop of grass-green hair. He had a moment where he thought 'What the f*ck!', but quickly remembered what had happened. They had announced their love-- oh god, that sounded so cheesy-- for each other and, after making out, they fell asleep in Katsuki's bed together. 

Now you're waking up here in my bed

A/N: This kinda felt like a filler chapter. But, you're all getting a very smol amount of smut next chapter, so there's something to look forward to. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a good day/night!

-Author 💕