이십육

"An old voice recorder? What for?"

"Binnie hyung wants to try something with it, I don't even know what. I think a song producer is surely something to handle with," Then a heavy sigh was heard on the other line.

Felix let out a chuckle, "Maybe it's for his project?"

"I hope so"

"Well, I think I can find one in the store room. My parents usually keep old stuffs there because they usually are broken or unusable"

"Thanks, Lix. You're really a life saver"

"Anytime, Minnie. I should go look for it"

"Alright! Thank you once again! Mwah!" And the phone ended.

Felix pulled his phone away from his ear and smiled softly. Seungmin was a cute boy no matter what he did, he assumed that was the reason Changbin fell for him.

He got up from his bed and slowly walked out of his room. He was walking downstairs to find that the house was empty. His parents were at work place, so that means he got the house for himself today.

He immediately heading to the entrance door as soon as he was on the last step of the stairs. He grabbed the key that was hanging on the door then proceeded to go to the store room. The freckled boy quickly inserted the key and twisted it until he heard a sound of unlocked key. He opened the door slowly to reveal the inside of the room.

The inside was very dusty as it showed that the room was neglected for a long time. It was quite big so there were many stuffs in one room. Felix instantly walked to a section where he knew all the recorders were kept.

Don't get him wrong, he liked to stare whenever his parents were storing broken stuff in arranged when he was little.

He pulled one of the boxes and saw the voice recorder he was looking for. He did not think twice as he grabbed the recorder until something caught his eyes. There was a silver camcorder was kept neatly under all other recorders and it would not be seen if you only glanced to it. It was well hidden as if it was intentionally.

Felix took it out and inspected it carefully. The camcorder looked still nice so he decided to take it with him and find the wire charger to charge the camcorder. He hugged them in his arms, locked the door and hung the key back to its place before he walked to his room.

He put the recorders on his bed, took the camcorder and put it on charging then he kept the voice recorder besides the camcorder. He then took a seat on his desk and pulled some homeworks he needed to be done. He could wait while finishing the works.

The night has arrived and so was his parents. They told him to get ready so they could go eat outside. They all had actually a nice dinner at a restaurant that night because both got a bonus from their work place. Felix only smiled at them and congratulate them a bit.

After they have finished their dinner, they decided to go home. Once they have arrived home, they all got into the house and the parents proceeded to go to their room because of the exhaustion. Mrs Lee did not forget to give her son a kiss on his forehead before disappeared to their room.

Felix took this opportunity to go to his room and locked his door. He went to his desk to see the charger light up a green light so he switched it off and pulled the charger off the camcorder. He turned the camcorder, surprisingly the screen was loading as he pressed the on button. Then, the screen suddenly showed a picture of his desk. He proceeded to go to the gallery to see many videos inside. He selected one then the video was shown. The play button was pressed as the video was playing.

He saw a boy was being recorded with a voice of a woman behind the camera, he realised the voice was owned by his mother, was the one who was recording.

The boy was sitting on the couch and the screen was glitched for a moment before a boy was trying to tell his mother something. He even scratched his neck slightly near his soft coloured necklace while looking at the camera.

All the videos were short but the boy was the only one visible in every of them. One of the videos that Feix pressed was the boy ran towards the camera and gave the camera a peck and he started to giggle, followed by his mother's.

Another video was he told his mother to capture a picture of him but he did not know how to say it so he used a sound of the camera's click sound with him made his nostrils bigger on purpose while saying it. The next scene was about the boy jumped off the couch and looked up to the camera while waving his right arm left and right.

As Felix has finished watching the contained of the camcorder, he realised the boy looked very familiar, especially the eyes.

The eyes that reminds him of Minho.

But he could not be sure about that, so he decided to play the video again to confirm his assumption. He noticed the little boy has a cute mole on his nose, and he remembered Minho also had one.

His heart immediately told him that he has a very strong connection with the ravenette. But his mind kept telling him not to give high hopes to himself or he would be disappointed if the answer was the one he was not expected.

But if his instinct was true, then Minho was the brother he was looking for a long time.

<<<>>>

I am: ✨procrastinating✨