5} 𝐵𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚

CW: Masturbation

You hurried into the dark and called Sasha; you were crying over the phone

You hurried into the dark and called Sasha; you were crying over the phone. Because she drove there, it didn't take too long for her to pick you up. Being the good friend she was, she tried asking, but you didn't want to talk about it yet. She accepted that and took you home silently.

Getting inside, you ran to your bathroom and nearly threw up. In the mirror, you saw how disheveled you looked; you were an absolute mess. Just a few hours ago, you saw Eren as a dear friend, someone you could trust. Now, you began wondering if it'd been his plan all along. Then again, maybe you were overreacting. Maybe you were just thinking too much about it. You didn't have someone there to tell you that those thoughts were wrong, that your mind wasn't going there for no reason.

——

Armin looked behind him, to see if he could see you, but you were out of sight. He closed the door behind him and walked in behind Connie.

"Who was that?" Connie asked Eren, who'd just made it downstairs.

"Who?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you. Someone just rushed out of here."

"Oh, that. Ignore it," Eren yawned.

"Whatever, turn the game on." Connie walked to the living room and made himself comfortable on the sofa, acting as if he owned it.

Armin's eyes widened when he looked at Eren, but he caught his reaction from being noticeable before Eren noticed. There it was, right on the corner of Eren's lip. Armin recognized that shade of red anywhere. It was the same color lipstick you wore nearly every day. He grew livid. Not only had you rushed out of Eren's place, but your lipstick had stained a tiny corner of his lips. Armin couldn't take it.

"Yo, get me a beer, the game's about to start!" Connie called from the living room.

"Shit," Armin cursed under his breath.

"What?" asked Eren, disregarding Connie.

"I can't stay. I have a paper due and the last day to turn it in's tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later, then."

"Yeah. Bye Connie!" Armin yelled. Armin then left, not because he had a paper to finish, but because he couldn't stay in there and not eventually explode. Even taking deep breaths wasn't helping him. He was uttering profanity all the way to his car, and the blood was rushing through his veins.

Back inside, Eren got Connie a beer, but before the game started, Eren said, "I'll be taking my 150 from you, when exactly?"

"Whoa, what? What're you talking about?"

"I won the bet. It was that simple. I did it and now you owe me money."

"What? I'm just supposed to believe that?"