For The Future of Business

"The Decellos won't cooperate with you and the FBI disapproves of your decisions. How long can you claim this is for the betterment of society? You are holding two children against

their will and digging pieces out of them."

Ten people sit in a conference room, their whole conversation is being recorded by a high-tech security camera in a corner on one of the white stained walls. All of the important figures sit in black rolling chairs they have adjusted to their own heights. They have been called here to discuss the stability of the company the Emmersons manage. As of late, not many people are on their side of decisions considering two specific teenagers they have tied to hospital beds.

"You can't possibly expect us to support you much longer," Caleb Morocco, the distinguished gentleman who handles finance in the company says. "Charity has been low and we need more money than we are getting to continue on our main project."

"It has been a month now, and CTW is plummeting. We have put all of our money into these minors and we haven't gained any traction. Our other products will not support us forever. As the owner of this company, I may need to discontinue our current experiment on live subjects that you have been devoting all our resources into. We won't have a building done when you have found the solution. 'The Importance' cannot be repeated, let the children go."

John Ferguson inherited CTW or "Cure The World" from his family and owns many different buildings holding his company around the world. CTW mainly focuses on cures and vaccines. They also experiment on many different cures for specific and rare diseases. Sometimes scientists will have to find sickness and experiment on ways to fix it. They usually bring in rats or other live test subjects to experiment with different cures on.

"We have made baby steps and everything we discover leads us so much closer to the algorithm the Decello's discovered. They aren't the only great scientists in the world and we have brought some of the most experienced individuals for this job," Mrs. Emmerson argues. She desperately wants to believe that they will discover what Michael Decello really did when he was high on coffee and sweets to create such a thing.

"Please just give us another month. We can take a loan out and easily pay it off if we create more products. I just feel like we are too close now to give up." This time it is Mr. Emmerson begging for the future of CTW.

"Fine, one more month, but if you don't have any results by then, I am shutting you down. The FBI and government have been breathing down my neck and I can't hold them off for much longer," John says, his mood leveling out. He would have the Emmerson's bank accounts in a month if not the promised fame from immortality.