ARC 3.1

MC POV:-

My name is Shu. I am a traveller. I travel through different planets to make a living. I'm 20 and have been doing this for the past 2 years. Not many are able to get a pass for this job but i was able to get it. I'm going to a planet called viror. Well no one knows the real name of this planet and it appeared just a few weeks ago. Through some searching we were told that this place is covered in lush greenery and there are no habitants to be found. This was an information for all the travellers.

I wanted to go there and get to know something about this new planet. I disregarded the danger factors and travel through the portal created by my machine not noticing the sparks of different colour. The machine is actually just a compass that is bound to a person by their dna. That means there is almost no stealing of this machine. The machine uses the users spiritual power to open a portal. It doesn't consume a lot but travellers prefer to strengthen their spiritual power a lot before getting to this workline. That's a reason why we don't have many travellers and they are highly respected in the society.

Passing through the yellow circle of light i stand on a place where I know nothing about. The portal closed itself with a weird sound of boom and the machine falls on the ground. I panick a little bit. I pick it up and make a mental note to check on it soon. I look around me and find a beautiful waterfall infront of me. It's beautiful because the water is of lavender colour and it smells devine. I'm tempted to take a bath in it so I keep my stuff under a tree nearby the waterfall. I undress and step into the water and shockingly the water is warm. I stand in the water and feel a wave of sudden warmth all over my body. Ignoring it i relish the bath and get out of the water to dress up again. Not noticing the purple slit eyes that watched me intently. Slowly i move around searching for a place to stay and feel very energetic. I noticed that where I'd get tired in an hour I'd be tired in a more longer time duration.

I walk on a path that feels like it's a cemented way with stones stuck here and there. But it's impossible for cement to be here. The information said that there were no habitants found. Did they lie? Ignoring my rational side i follow the path and end up infront of a beautiful hut. The Hut is surrounded by plants and flowers I have no knowledge of. But the smell is amazing plus the environment is very fresh. I knock on the little wooden door so as to not come off rude to the one living here. I'm not sure how many people are in there but i hope there are not many. I'm not saying I want to live lavishly in this hut, it's just i cannot talk when there are many people. I don't even know whether I can understand the language they speak. I didn't realise I'd already knocked thrice. I looked up when I heard a slight creak sound. I peek inside trying to see who opened the door. I squeak a small hello in my native language but find no reply. I enter the Hut and find that the inside is very luxurious. I mean not that gold or diamonds are on the walls or ceiling but everything despite being made out of wood gives a luxurious feeling. The door closes with a loud thud. I jump a little and turn around vigilantly. Instead of being scared I'm stumped. I see the most sexy man I've ever seen in my entire life standing right before me. I wave my hand and he nods. Can he understand me?

"Sorry for the intrusion Mr stranger. Can I know your name?"

"I am Killian. Who are you pretty boy? What are you doing in a place like this?"

Holy shit! His voice is so husky and deep. I can't believe that I'm swooned just by his voice. And wait- pretty boy?

"Im not pretty boy sire, my name is Shu. I'm a traveller. This planet emerged recently and i want to learn about it"

"Ill call it trying to comit suicide. Let me tell you this planet is not like your typical planet. We might not have the great technology but we are still stronger than any other planet."

"I am sorry but we? We as in there are more people here? "

"Of course there are. You stand before the king himself. I rule over beings living here. Though I look human we are not human at all. The mythical creatures you say are who live here. Pegasus, pheonix, unicorn, werewolves, demons, vampires, wood spirits, wendigo and so many more that you all consider mythical live here and co exist peacefully. In the king of snakes, I'm a basilisk."

"Ba-basi-lisk!?"

The huge snake like creatures that are feared a lot. I'm shaking like a leaf. Am I going to die?

"Yes Shu, basilisk. Though you are safe and probably won't be killed. I hope you have no plans on returning. Because, you pretty boy, are my mate. And I won't let you go anywhere. You will bear my babies, be my life partner, and never disobey me. I hate disobedience the most. Especially in my lair."

"Wait !? What??? Mate? Me? No! There must be a problem Killian! I am a mere human! I can't bear babies! I'm a male too!"

"You can not but i can make you dear. Don't forget I'm a snake and i as a snake will never let you escape. "

There's no way I'm getting out am i ? Help me....
I feel my surroundings blue as i loose consciousness.

KEEP HIM SANE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें