ARC 2.5

MC POV:-

In the past one week of our marriage we have lived very happily. Almost as if this is all a dream for me. I'm happy and whenever I'm happy things go bad eventually. I'm not being pessimistic. I'm just telling my all life experience.

Kaito, or hubby as he prefers me to call him, goes to work  and comes back in the evening. He isn't the main boss, he is just learning the proper work  so he doesn't have problems in the upcoming future. Kaito and I sleep together in one room and on one bed. I don't shy away from him and he isn't pushy at all. He asks me for my opinion on everything he does. We have plenty of servants running in the house but my breakfast is always prepared by him. He either brings me breakfast in bed or carries me princess style to the dining table. I almost at one point felt that I can't walk. I'm just being sarcastic.

Kaito rarely gets angry with me around him. Some times when he does get angry on servants I give him a kiss calming him a bit before he can smash anything. He honestly never minds my laziness and always pampers me. No matter when or where he always makes sure to tell others i belong to him and he belongs to me. Three days ago we went went on a date to this new restaurant that got really good reviews. When we reached there and were served food the waitress tried to flirt with him and I obviously didn't like it. I simply pouted but didn't do anything wanting to see how he handeled the situation. Funny enough, he pulled me in his lap and kissed me hard infront of every one. The waitress was ashamed and apologized but Kaito didn't pay her any attention. He simply nuzzled into the crook of my neck and apologized to me. After that day he would always do things like publicly kissing, hugging and asking me whether I want to eat some street food or call me wifey. Some people looked at us weirdly but many elders would smile or just say young love.

I'm on our bed laying down with my legs spread apart, scrolling through tiktok. I didn't realise Kaito came home early today until he kneeded my ass. I quickly get up and kiss him as a welcome home sorta greeting but he didn't return my kiss. He was frowning really bad I wanted to do nothing more than to remove the crease on his forehead.

“Hubby, what's the problem? You seem upset today...”

“Wifey, i accidentally met your sister on the way back home. She created quite a ruckus when I didn't pay attention. Annoying little shit.”

I chuckle softly to ease out his mood. He is upset. I pull him on top of my chest letting him listen to my heartbeat.

“Mmm I love listening to your heart beat for me, wifey”

So shameless, hmph!

I don't say my thoughts aloud because I know how narcissistic he would be. I softly whisper in his ear asking him what happened with her.

“Well, uh I was driving my car at the normal speed and out of no where this wench came infront of my car. I saw her from a little far away and honked many times. That ugly bitch looked at me and smirked. I thought I'll just drive past her but as soon as i reached near her she fell down and acted all scared. She acted as if i hurt her. Like I didn't even reach near you yet and you fell down. Weakling. And some boys who pitied her asked me to come out. I came  out of the car and moved near her asking her if she was fine in the most polite tone i could when I actually just wanted to rip her hair. She had the audacity to hug me and say that she knew I liked her and would stop to ask her if she was fine. So delusional. I threw her on the road and smacked her ugly face. Sanitized my hands went to the nearest hotel to change into the extra pair of clothes and take a bath. Unbelievably, that bitch sat there looking at me as if i had betrayed her and wanted to hold my hand. Ew, she had so many germs on her and so much makeup. I tried my best to remove her essence from my body but I feel disgusted ”

Listening to his explanation my smile faltered a bit. Hannah had her eyes set on Kaito. She would do anything to have him. I'll be left alone? No no, this won't happen. If it does I'll fight her for what's mine. I hug him tightly and run my fingers through his hair to soothe him. Soon enough he dozes off. And I'm left to think for the worst outcomes in the future.