I give him a stunned reaction as I keep my eyes going back and forth from the permanent ink and back to his eyes "Is that—"

"Yeah it's a strawberry, and just take a wild guess who inspired it," Harry's grinning softly, sitting up so our faces are right in front of each other.

I can't help my smile as he grabs my jaw to place our lips together. Our teeth clash as our lips find each other between laughter. "You're crazy," I managed to breathe out after his kiss stole all the air from my lungs.

"You should see Zayn's," He tells me with another laugh. "He got Juliet's initials across his heart,"

"Oh my God, she definitely freaked out," I shake my head laughing.

"I mean, deep down she loves he's obsessed with her. But she has to be dramatic about things first," I shrugged, taking the cigarette from behind his ear and leaning over to grab the lighter off of the nightstand to light the stick from my mouth.

"That's just Li, though," I leaned my head back to blow out the smoke towards the ceiling before shotgunning the next puff of smoke into Harry's mouth.

Through dark smoke clouded air Harry watches me closely, lips curving upwards slowly. His eyes go from mine, down to my lips and across every detail of my face. He sweeps the hair out of my eyes holding me there in place with one hand.

"What about you?" He takes the cigarette from between my lips and places it between his instead.

"What about me?" I tilt my head, watching as he smiles through clouds of smoke that puff out of his nose and mouth.

"Do you want someone to be that obsessed with you?" His words make me smile, and I look back at him with the same integrity.

"I think I already found somebody that is," I state. "Initials or not, you still got a tattoo with the meaning of me behind it, so I'd say you're not that much different than Zayn," I shrugged, taking the stick back from his lips before inhaling.

I watched as he watched me, an always put smile curving on his lips with that glint in his eye. He lets out a breathy laugh, it's deep enough so his teeth and dimple shows.

"You caught me, V," he ends our tug of war with the cancerous stick as he takes it from my fingers and puts it out in the ashtray on the nightstand.

In one swift movement he shifts us so I'm laying underneath him while he pulls himself up on strong arms above me, kissing me until I can't breathe and desperately pulling my clothing but I stop his actions.

"So say it then," I find myself smiling, eyes glimmering up at him as his expression starts to match mine.

"Why don't I show you instead?" He offered, starting to lift my shirt up and off of my head so I'm left in just my thin cotton bra.

His eyes scan every inch of my skin, and when he stops at the right side of my neck, I watch as he swallows thickly before running a finger over marks that aren't his.

"You really let him do this to you, huh?" His tone is quiet and curious. "You let him touch you like I do?" he glances up, and when he does his expression turns from playful to dark and witted.

"You really let it do this, hm? You let it touch you like I do?" I play into his game, curving my fingers around the back of his neck and lightly tug at the too long curls.

I'm not talking about the faceless, nameless girls he ran into along the state lines. And things like love bites from the boy down the road doesn't mean anything when we're competing with the thing that overpowers the both of us.