𝖁𝕴. 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯

𝔐𝔞𝔶 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔬𝔪𝔟 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰

𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨, 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡

𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡,

𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔞 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢

𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔢

𝔴𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰?

𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔱,

𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯.

The bloodstone reveals the true identity of the monster.

A werewolf.

Half man, half wolf.

A hybrid.

An abomination.

The hunters stare at the beast in shock, as if they've never seen anything like it.

Jasmine stands her ground, never once looking away. She keeps her eyes trained on the hairy beast, her mind flooding with memories as his body heaves with his breath.

The werewolf lunges for Verussa, grabbing her by the arm and forcing her against the metal bars of the cage. She lets out a bloodcurdling scream as he attacks.

But it's no use. The guards use their long cattle prods to reach in between the metal bars to shock the beast. They mean to still him, they mean to end him. The cattle prods create a cloud of smoke that fogs the cage, and as it looms out to the rest of the room, it gives the beast time to escape, for once the smoke settles, the werewolf is nowhere to be found... and a giant hole has been ripped through the top of the cage.

The hunters go on high alert, everyone in the room is dead silent as if their lives are already forfeit.

Jasmine's eyes blink rapidly, her mind coming back to focus as she turns around in the cage, being the first to find the beast's hiding place.

And as soon as Jack pounces on the hunters, all hell breaks loose.

Jasmine sees how easily Jack slashes through the hunters and the guards, but she refuses to be of no use. She uses his blatant attacks to her advantage, for nobody is paying attention to the cage. She disappears without a trace, only being noticed by Verussa as she clutches her hand in pain.

An inky black shadow seeps into the room as if it were a toxic gas. It smells of sulphur and wet tar, and it looms closer to one of the guards attacking Jack, snatching the guard by his feet and dragging him into the ebony abyss until he disappears entirely, showing that there's more than one monster to be found.

As Jack scales the walls, a hunter hurls a cattle prod at him, hitting one of the lights and creating a blast that sends him back down to the floor, but Jack just kills the hunter with ease.

And as if there are not enough fighters in the ring, Elsa bursts into the room, grabbing a sword to fend off any foe that dare come near, but what she doesn't expect to see is her Aunt Jasmine rising up from the dark shadows, eyes of a black hole and fingertips stained with black ink. She remembers the stories from her childhood that Jasmine would tell her, about the shadow people who worked for the Devil, and only now does Elsa realize the true nature of the story.