Ch27. Man, what the hell?

Start from the beginning

The boy's feet stomped harshly on the ground as he took every single step. Why has he pissed again? Even he doesn't know, he just was. It probably had to do something with that shitty, stupid, heterochromia, bitch, weird hair, icy-hot shithead.

He finally arrived at the break room and kicked the door harshly open, but didn't expect to hear a weird sound coming from the door but didn't mind it. He kept looking straight forward as he began walking into the room but didn't notice someone laying on the floor right behind the door.

They probably were the unlucky person to be hit with the flying door caused by Bakugo.

Still, Bakugo not noticing the person laying down on the floor directly in front of him, he finally felt something 'grip' his foot. This made him startled and harshly fall on the floor as well. (Y/N moment incoming)

Though, he observed the person below him and saw that it was you laying down. And the worst part about it was that he was about to fall on top of you. What was going through his mind you may ask? Well, everything.

He panickily spread his arms outward and the moment he landed, he placed both his hands beside your head, keeping him in the air hovering above you.

"..."

The both of you just stared at each other for a long period of time. You were silent, He was only letting out interrupting breaths and the room was silent. It seemed like time stopped for a moment just for the two of you to experience this.

"I'm-"

The moment you spoke up, Bakugo exited his lovely trance by staring at you and jumped up in an instant. He quickly hid his face with his muscular arm, trying to hide the blushing cheeks.

"Watch where you're- whatever you were doing- Just, Watch it. Okay, dumbass!?" He insulted you as he walked past your still laying body toward the table and took a water bottle.

'Okayy...' You disappointingly thought and slowly got up. Wait. Why were you disappointed again?

"Um, well... I'm gonna go? See you at the arena, bye." You awkwardly said as you waved Bakugo off who wasn't looking at you at all. He seemed to be very invested in his water bottle. Looked as if he wanted to marry it, to be honest.

"Whatever, I don't care." He simply said as he scoffed. All you did in response to this was make a small 'oh' sound, making him tense up. Even though he got horribly embarrassed by that... experience. He still couldn't help but feel a bit bad for you.

'He's obviously in a good mood today.' You frowned as you rotated your body and began walking away. Honestly, you didn't want to admit it but the moment that door hit you in the goddamn face, it hurt like hell.

And that doesn't sound so positive for the upcoming match between the two of you.

"Heeey! Y/N!" You heard behind you, but before you could react and even turn around, a pair of soft arms wrapped around your neck and danced around you. Your cheeks slightly puffed up and created a small pink tint on them.

"O-oh, it's you Uraraka..." You chuckled as you squeezed her arm and caressed it slightly. You didn't think anything of it, but she sure did. Her heart slightly jumped as she, at the same time, bolted backward.

"UM- You did great out there, Y/N! It was so cool that the trick worked for you! Too bad it failed for me..." She mumbled as she rubbed her hands together. Though, you didn't want to keep her insecure about her failed plan and grasped both her cheeks at the same time.

"Don't be upset, without your smart thinking, I wouldn't be able to win. Shoto kept on blocking my vision to be able to control him. Honestly, I'm giving you half the credit for my win." You smiled sweetly at the brunette, making her almost lose her balance.

"You're an angel, Y/N. I lov- um, thank you!" She chuckled nervously as she held your hands who were still on her now blushing cheeks.

"Everything for you." You smiled once again. "Anyway, I better go get ready now and do some breathing exercises. My match against Bakugo is about to begin..." You chuckle to yourself, letting go of Uraraka's cheeks.

She looked at you with hopeful eyes and smiled brightly at you. Uraraka was quick to hold both your hands again and put them up to her chest; "I believe you can do it, Y/N! Win!"

Her bright and kind aura gave you immediate motivation to actually try this time. You knew Bakugo was pretty tough and wouldn't give up easily. He for sure would probably be worse than Shoto in a match, so you were pretty nervous.

You came up with many conclusions in your head as to how Bakugo would think of a plan to win against you. He'd either try to blind you with his explosions, catch you off guard with them or throw as many pebbles or rocks your way. It was only a matter of when or how. But that won't stop you from winning.

'I believe in myself too.'

.