We arrived at the establishment called The Green Room and ordered a vegan board to share. Neither of them were vegan, however, since Livvie was working at the fashion festival, she couldn't afford to eat things that greasy at the moment.

Anyway, the food was delicious and even though we said we weren't going to spend a lot of money and consume a lot of calories we ended up doing it by repeatedly ordering margaritas.

We didn't even realize when it got dark and it was no longer lunchtime, but dinner time.

We were a little drunk by the time we decided to leave the establishment and tried to return home, however, Olivia received a call from some of her co-workers and we ended up partying with them.

Bad idea..

The moment they let us go to the house where the party was, I regretted it, "Are you sure it's here?" I asked my best friend, seeing that it was a strange environment.

"Yes! You said you wanted new things, well here you have them" she took a shot of tequila offered by a waiter and put it in his mouth, and then inhaled a row of cocaine that the same waiter came from "Your turn" she handed me the glass with alcohol and I doubtfully grabbed it.

"You need to take the drug if you want to get in," the waiter informed me when I refused to take what he offered me.

"It's just a little, to get into the mood" The blonde tried to talk to me.

"Since when do you take drugs?" I asked her seriously.

It was a regular thing for Livvie to get into various vices or addiction issues. She had been through an eating disorder, in which she was addicted to calories and throwing up everything; there was also a time when she was addicted to men giving her pleasure without giving them something in return or not even penetrating her because she wanted to be a virgin until she found someone special, but still feel; and her most recent one was smoking, so she didn't even want me to imagine that she had already found another vice and that it was towards drugs because it would be very difficult to get her out of there.

"I do not do it! Nothing more from time to time, but to enter the parties because it is the pass. It's not like I go often," she answered quickly, without hesitation, but at the same time a little nervous.

Damn, she was starting to get into that world...

"If you don't take it, you must leave"the waiter spoke again.

"Come on Millie, a little bit and we can enjoy ourselves well" she tried to encourage me again "I'm sure you'll forget about Lando" and with those words she convinced me.

I knew it wasn't a way out, however, the alcohol brought back memories of him and if Olivia said that the cocaine would help me forget him for a while it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

I inhaled the little powder that was in the tray and I felt like everything outside was spinning, but I was standing in the same place.

Livvie pulled me by the arm to get me out of the entrance and towards where her so-called co-workers were.

When we got to them apparently they also had a ritual to enter...

"Hi guys!" The blonde greeted them with a squeaky voice "She's my best friend, Amélie" she introduced me.

"Hello cuties!" Answered a man with dark skin and braids in his hair "You know how it is" he offered us a marijuana pipe and I stared at Olivia while she watched as she smoked.

I passed it to myself and I unconsciously took it to repeat the same thing my friend did, only I drowned as I had no idea how to do it.

Now I felt as if my body would float and the sensation really felt good.

I sat down in a space that Livvie's friends made for us and began to talk with the dark-haired man.

"Hi, Amelie!" He began the conversation "I'm Sam" he also introduced himself.

"Hello Sam!"

"What brings you here cutie?" He was yelling over the music, but I could tell he was kind of flirting with me by the tone of his voice.

"A course of work, you?" I answered interested in his life.

He began to laugh, "It's my house," he answered with obviousness.

Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Clown!

How the hell was I supposed to know it's his house? Clearly, I had no idea of ​​its existence.

I stopped continuing the conversation with him because it seemed to me that his ego was too high and he shouldn't raise it any higher.

However, when I saw Livvie disappear from the room with a girl, I decided to follow her and so did he.

We ended up in the room dancing the four of us together, apparently it was a dance floor. As we moved our hips, the waiter appeared again with a tray full of tequila shots in one hand and powder in the other. Everyone, including me, without hesitation took what they gave us and continued breaking the ground.

I didn't have the Formula One driver in mind, so why not continue.

—————————

I don't even know how much cocaine or marijuana I've put into my body, but I was sure I had to stop.

I was literally lying on the carpet in a room and watching animals playing all over the room, I was laughing at them until I saw the face of the Brit, my Brit, walking into the room.

Wasn't this supposed to bring back memories of him?

Or was he real?

Well, I don't know, but he was getting really close to me and I was starting to get scared. I tried to stand up to walk away, but my legs wouldn't work, so I started crawling to the opposite side of the room. However, my attempt failed and it still came to me. He grabbed me by the hips and put me on his shoulders, carrying me like a sack of potatoes, and after that I don't know exactly what happened.