THE GUY OF MY DREAMS!!!

"Heads up Ash!!! our heads are going down in a while...." Rie whispered as I was still processing what he had just said.

    "Wha-aaaaaaaaaahhhh.....

...... RIE I'M KICKING YOU AS SOON AS WE LAND" I threatened, hands over my hammering heart......as I hung upside down.

    "Hey..... I just warned you didn't I??? not my mistake that you spaced out-"

     "NOT SOON ENOUGH" I cut him off "SO YOU BETTER ESCAPE BEFORE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU"

    "Ohhhhhhhhh....Real scary.....but I must warn you though" he had a abnormally wide smile.

   "Why in the-eeeeaaaaahhhhh...... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!" This is starting to get on my nerves...... unanticipated blows.....uhhhh.

   "Oooohooooooooooh" I heard random dude holler somewhere...... Irritating pest...... I kicked the air.

     Rie looked at me with concerned eyes.

    "Are you feeling unwell Ash????" he asked.

     "......."

    He seemed confused for a moment.

     "Are you perhaps angry with me?" he tried again.

      "......"

    I stubbornly turned my head away from him.

    "Please.... don't do that.... you're hurting me" I surprisingly felt the pain as he said it.

    What in the-......Out of all his usual taunting.... I didn't honestly expect that to be his reply.

    I turned my head to look if he's being serious..... only to find him struggling with my blown out hair tangled around his eyes and nose.....even inside his mouth.

     Sigh..... such a drama queen he is.

I couldn't even stay mad.....

     "I lo-ve uhh those who can smile -eh at trouble...." Rie looked at me smiling.

    "Says the guy screaming at-..... roaches" I smile back.

    "Hahahahaha..... I didn't, it was Leonardo Da Vinci..."

    "Scream-ing at cockroaches?????" I asked perplexed.

    " No-oh....he was the o-one who said that quote moron" he bumped his head into mine.

   "But it's honesty scaryyyyy what a smile cannn hide, isn't it????"

    "I didn't know that adrenaline provide you with this kind of rush-hh where you suddenly spew gibberish" I quirked an eyebrow. It was difficult to speak so casual with head rolling on all possible directions.

    " Hahahahaha.... that's funny.....this ride isn't-.... isn't even that scary to begin with" I barely heard him over the wind.

    "Whatever flo-atss yourr boat Rieee-eh" I looked above to a twilight sky welcoming moon.

    "Look out for Peter Pan while you have Never-land...." Rie howled..... pretty amused with his own wordplay.

    "I feel like a SHOOTING STARRRRRR" I shouted.

    "Then I'll be your SKY" he shouted back outstretching his arms feeling the night breeze caress.

"That would make you

MY END AND MY BEGINNING...

.....poetic indeed"

   I laughed out to look at a bewildered Rie.