MY DREAM OF A GUY???!!!

I looked forward to see a clumsy, brown haired guy mumbling quick sorrys here and there as he bumped into people.
   Drenched with sweat, black henly shirt sticking to his frame....he rushed towards us panting, as if he had ran a marathon to this place.
    With those silver braces and comically widened eyes...

  He remind me of someone.

   Ofcourse, the universe conspiring against me to remind me of someone so I could miss them more. I sighed...

   To forget to think about this or to think of something else to forget about this. Either options would do me good.

   Having this turmoil inside, I completely failed to notice that the said guy has now moved forward and stood side by side with an 'ready to explode' Abbie. Wait.....'ready to explode'????
    So this guy must be the reason for Abbie's unnatural agitation for the past half an hour then. And again.... who's he?

   "YOU.ARE.LATE" Abbie said looking like an overheated burner.
    The other guy chuckled humorously, pretending not to hear her and started fiddling with the waistline of his pants, panicking everyone..... especially me.

   And pulled out.....

   " HeY!!! WhAt ThE..." Rose exclaimed, so ready to slam him down.

   ......three drumsticks

   Yeah! That's what they were.

    I never thought this guy ran a marathon to pull out 'drumsticks' from his 'pants'.....to fuming Abbie beside him?!
Yes...?
....No....

Why is he turning to me?

   "I had to get this" he said looking my eyes, "MORINGAS FROM YOUR COCOS" he smiled.

   The cogs in my brain seemed to have jammed with smoke coming out of my ringing ears. I could literally hear the sound with fumes??????

   Shit!!!.... That's the train......MY WINDOW SEAT!!!!

   I ran for my dear 'life'.....but I saw the guy already sitting there casually fanning himself.
    Now I find myself sitting grumpily farthest from the window. Thanks to my fast reflexes.....

   " So Rie.....Late as always, huh?" Rose asked.

Rie?

  The guy gave a sheepish grin.
  " You could've atleast dressed up like we are on the way to a theme park...." Isha said and then gestured to all of him "....not a funeral procession in all black Rie".

Rie? Again?

  " Too immersed in black aesthetic to care" he retorted.

   He then turned to me... with those same drumsticks.
   What's with this guy and drumsticks....and Rie?!!

   " Won't my Moringa get her birthday gift?" He asked me.

     Me: Moringa???

     It's my birthday???

     Ah!!! It is....MY BIRTHDAY!

   Wait....how can he know?..... First of all, WHO IS HE?

   Seeing my expression which mirrored the expression on my friend's faces, the guy whispered to Abbie.
   " Is she sick or something? Or did I spoil a supposed surprise?"
   "Maybe she's sick... probably partially blind....maybe a heat stroke from that half an hour wait for you" Abbie whispered back
   "Sun strokes don't work that way" he whispered back furiously.
   " Anyway the fault is all yours.... you made us wait for A THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED SECONDS"
   He gave her a amazed thumbs up and wink.
    " Improved your math skill I see..... finally" he gave a triumphant look.
   " No, melted my brain basically" she retorted back.

  "CHILL OUT GUYS" Rose said "We're on the train anyway now".

   Isha was giving everyone a why-are-they-like-this look while kethi was busy with her phone furiously typing away while I contemplated......

....What are they doing?
  ....Is this flirting?
   ....Why am I sensing a familiar vibe here?

WHO IS THIS GUY FOR GOD'S SAKE?????

   I felt ignored by now.... while I continued to examine the guy.

   " Why are you looking at him like that?" Isha asked .

   " I let my hair grow for 2 more inches and you can't help gawk at me ,huh?" He asked to me with a smirk.

   Did he just flirt with me?????!!!!!

    Before I could even think of saying anything, Rose smaked his head from behind earning a surprised " hey" from him.

   "Don't ever let things like that get to your head" she said.... smacking again Mr.Rie

   " Not my fault when she was the one looking at me like I'm an alien or something"

   " We all wonder if you're human at times, Rie" Kethi said without looking up from her phone.

Rie

Calling this guy Rie.... again

" If only Rie had a twin..."

   I didn't realise I let it out loud.

  " No.... I'm an exclusive production , original in flesh for blessing your eyes" he commented but then turned concerned the next moment.

  "Is it because where I'm sitting right now..... You could've just asked me if you wanted the window seat "

   ".......but ofcourse I'd still refuse since I got it fair and square " he said outstretching his arms facing the window and started humming a familiar tune.....

" Katru veesum thisaiyellam
  Nee pesum satham keteney..."

I pinched myself

   Even though I might be going crazy or somehow this world has turned upside down.....

   Or perhaps someone up there finally decided to sprinkle some fairy dust down here.....

       I found myself in epiphany and reeling into the situation..... slowly.....

How could I not recognise HER?

No...HIM

......RIE

MY BESTFRIEND!!!!!!

....who is a boy(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻