THE GUY IN MY DREAMS!!!

This guy is my bestfriend

My bestfriend is a guy!!!

So if he is here....
RIE IS HERE??!!!!

MY BESTFRIEND IS HERE!!!

What in the world does that even mean?

Does that make me a transgender? Is Abbie a hermaphrodite then???? But....

BUT I'M TOO FURIOUS TO CARE!!!!

The nerve of this guy, ditching me for the first 8hours of my birthday and shows up late with..... DRUMSTICKS???
He claims to be my bestfriend, ghosts on me all the time and shows up at his convenience. I might be too prideful to admit it loud......but I'M HELL-BENT IN MAKING HIM PAY.

I internally smirked....

TIME TO PLOT THE PLAY
TO MAKE HIM PAY

Taking two long strides I quickly made my way to the window side whose occupant is eagerly craning his neck hoping for a quick sneak-peek from Kethi's well guarded phone screen....he shifted to his right towards Kethi to make it less obvious.

MISSION STARTS NOW

I launched myself into the little space between him and the window. Thrown off-guard,he shifts further towards Kethi.... granting me enough space to plant myself.

VICTORY

Looking at me betrayed, he shouts "YOU CHEATED"

"BIRTHDAY PRIVILAGES" I bark at his face with a smirk.

Not having this ,he looks up at everyone, hoping someone would back him up..... only to get betrayed.... again.

I feel better already.
I felt the intensity of my anger lessen... I put a smile on my face and turn towards others, " Why don't we kill some time by playing rock-paper-sissor?"
"Just like when we did on middle school " I added when I took in others bored expression.

"Why not 'truth or dare' or something, we're too old to play that now" Kethi chimed in. I saw Rie nodding his head vigorously, agreeing with her.....as expected.

" you CAN'T TURN DOWN BIRTHDAY GIRL'S WISHES and no one's ever old for anything " Rose backed me up.
Abbie and Isha didn't mind the game, as long as they get to chase their boredom.

A very reluctant Rie brought his slightly trembling hands to join others.
"Brave as always" Abbie laughed out.

....... I know how this is gonna end.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" You never told anything like that, have you ever heard of informed consent????" A sore looking Rie stared at me irritated after losing.....the twelfth match.

"I never said that before since I made it up just now..... losing twelve matches in a row....that can't be not taken seriously Rie. YOU NEED MOTIVATION" I smiled at him sweetly.

" WHAT I NEED IS A FUNERAL.... You expect me to play one more time so I could lose again and 'grant-you-a-wish'????? It doesn't sound very promising in my ears" he started scooting back.

Well, I can't deny that.

" Then I call dibs on every single window seat that's supposed to be yours, from now on " I air quoted.

"PRIORITIES" he glared.

"COMPROMISES" I winked.

I'm enjoying this more than I should.

"Make it fast, tell me what you want? I don't have much time to spare" Rie grumbled avoiding my eyes .

" Why hurry? It isn't like you can jump off this train anyway" Isha retorted.

Everybody looked somewhat satisfied with the result except Rie.... Ofcourse.....the most satisfied being me.

"Man up dude!" Abbie gave him a not-so empathetic look.

"Why are you looking as if she killed your cat when this is not even close to your 'epic-record' ..... losing 52 times in a row" Kethi gave a disinterested look.

He looked like a ticking bomb now, trying to hold back his surfacing irritation and disapproval...... with his wounded ego at it's limit.

"Alright I'll go easy on you" I patted his head.

"Just get it over with, ask away" he said still not meeting my eyes.

"Grant all my wishes today...

...... that's my only wish"

" So clever.... Since when did fooling me become your forte....." the guy is officially irked now.

"....... you can't expect me to be your SLAVE, tailing you around, taking orders....... We're too old to roleplay 'Alladin and Jin' to amusement park....." he folded his arms defensively.

" A roleplay does sound good...." Abbie smiled suggestively to earn a glare from Isha.

" Atleast provide me choices before forcing one on me, can't I appeal for mercy....." he ask widening his eyes.

" You can always give up your window seats......" I trail.

"DEFINITELY NOT" he roared, jumping from his seat shouting "NONE of this is FAIR".

"BIRTHDAY PRIVILEGES" I smile in content.

"I'm sooo claiming FUNERAL PRIVILEGES at the end of this day" he seats himself dejected.

I PLAY TO WIN