Extra Shot - V

Today is kush's vaccination day and my husband is getting on my nerves from last night. He is damn scared and nervous for kush...

Even i'm but seeing ram i feel i'm far better than him. God... i thought i'll have to handle only one baby but here i'm having to handle two babies!!😂

Somehow we reached hospital and all the time ram was holding my handsome boy close to his heart. While kush was sleeping away to glory... my bossy bear was sweating in the full swing ac.

Wiping his forehead i said "Ram come on, stop getting so nervous... only a second it'll take"

Ram snapped at her "Only a second? But the pain what about that? See he is so small and tiny... how can they cause him pain?"

I couldn't help smile at kush's cute dadda "But it is important for the children to get vaccination ram..."

He made a face and looked away. The nurse called for us and we moved in...

Ram was standing near the door with kush and the doctor looked at me.

I went near ram and tried to get kush when ram resisted saying "I'll hold him"

The doctor said "Mr.Kapoor, please sit here with the baby"

Ram slowly walked to the chair and settled down and the doctor came up with the injection.

Ram cradled kush near his chest while the doctor removed kush's pants and rubbed the cotton on his tiny thigh..

Just when he was about to inject ram stopped him with...

"No no, don't do this please!"

The doctor looked at me for help and i went forward to ram with "Ram please i know its difficult but please let them do their job"

Ram looked at me and i assured him with my eyes and pressed his shoulder.

The doctor quickly gave the dose and kush whimpered before a shrill cry filled the room...

Ram and i both had tears in our eyes to see our baby in pain... he immediately held kush against his chest and rubbed his back but kush was still crying badly.

Ram got up and left the room without looking at me. I thanked the doctor and after collecting the files i went to the parking where ram was pacifying kush.

Kush had settled down and ram lovingly wiped his cheeks kissing them.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, dadda never wanted it to happen...i'm so sorry" and he hugged kush who snuggled to ram comfortably.

I love their bond... kush loves ram more than me and i'm very happy about it... i just want my boys to be happy and smiling.... sigh!

On our way back i noticed ram was ignoring me whenever i tried to talk.

Once we entered the room and ram put kush into the cradle... i moved to him and wrapped my arms around his neck...

Looking at his sulking face i said "Why are you angry at me?"

"How can you ask me to let that doctor inject him priya! Didn't you see how he cried" and his eyes became moist.

I caressed his cheek with "Ram even i didn't want that.. but come on you know how it is... now stop sulking with me or else i'll leave for home.. shall i?"

Ram looked at her and rested his forehead against hers snaking his arms around her waist "No way you're leaving me baby and no way i'm ever letting anyone cause pain to my boy again"

Priya chuckled softly and pecked his lips with "I love this softie dadda of kush"

Ram smiled "I love you both so much"

Just then kush made wobbling sounds and we went to him.... i picked him up and showered his face with kisses but the dadda's boy saw ram and immediately tried jumping towards him spreading his tiny arms asking ram to hold him.

I pouted "No... you aren't going to dadda... stay with me please" and i distanced myself from ram a bit..

Kush's expressions changed and he began crying to his dadda...

Ram chuckled coming forward and took kush from my hands "My boy wants to be with me"

As soon as kush landed in ram's arms... he stopped crying and smiled looking at ram and was trying to hold his face in his tiny hands.

This time i sulked "Not fair ram!! He doesn't even love me"

Ram chuckled and took her in a side hug with "He does love you but his dadda a little more"

I glared at ram and he said "Come on baby stop sulking and give us a smile"

I huffed and started moving away when ram tugged my hand and pulled me back in his arms...

Kush looked at me and started pushing me away whimpering a little....

He wants ram all for himself!

I lightly pushed ram and made my way downstairs.

I sat on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest...

Ram along with kush came and sat next to me while i chose to look away.

"Kush, mumma is angry with us... please tell mumma that you love her a lot"

I looked at my two cute boys... one who was gazing lovingly at me while the other was busy playing with his dadda's collar buttons...

"Quickly tell her that you love her otherwise she won't let dadda make love to her" Ram smirked while my eyes widened...

I lightly smacked ram blushing "What are you saying ram.."

Ram laughed and took her in his side embrace dropping a kiss on her forehead "We love you so much more than you can imagine baby"

I smiled and kush looked at me and jumped into my arms...

I had a huge grin on my face as i held him close to me and cuddled this cute little bundle of joy...

"He loves me too" I squealed childishly to which ram chuckled.

But the next moment... this naughty boy started pulling my top trying to suck on my chest... and not getting his milk... he whimpered and continued trying to find his milk...

My jaw dropped and i looked beside to see ram laughing hard...

I pulled kush up who was now sucking his fingers "You naughty boy... sirf bhook lagi toh mumma yaad aayi haan!"

Kush cooed as if saying yes and both ram and i chuckled.

No matter what, these two boys here... have my heart and soul! Could i be anymore luckier🥺💗

~
~
~

Love,
RayaBliss❤️