Part 12

He broke the hug and cupped her face

"Priya... getting you in bed was my motive but everytime i came near you it felt different... all my confessions during the last few days is real priya... sab sach hai... main uss raat ko bhi faayda utha sakta tha... but i don't know.. i couldn't... I Love You Priya I Love You So Much!! My ego blinded me... it didn't let me see my feelings for you... but my heart which is filled with love for you didn't let me do any harm to you priya... I'm sorry priya... pls trust me again! Main nahi reh paunga if you leave me" and he again started crying badly.

She cupped his face and made him look at her "I love you Ram...and I'm not going anywhere... not now not ever"

He hugged her and tightened his grip around her. After few minutes when he calmed down, she said in his hug

"Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai" which made him chuckle and break the hug.

They sat down next to each other and she pulled only one plate and started arranging few items from each cuisine. He was just looking at her.

She took a slice of pizza and kept it near his mouth for him to eat... he was just looking at her with moist eyes. She knows, even though its just a small action to feed him... but for him its the first time someone is feeding him and it'll be very special for him....

I want to shower all my love on you ram... you deserve to be loved and to know what it is...I'm here for you!

He opened his mouth and took a small bite which made her smile

"Ab mujhe khilao" she pouted and he happily took the same slice from her hand and fed her.

They had dinner in silence feeding each other... but their hearts were content which was expressed through their smiles.

~~~~~

They were walking in the lawn where the cool breeze was adding more beauty to its atmoshpere.

She looked at him who was lost in thoughts.

"My bossy bear is not romantic at all" she cutely complained.

This brought him out of his thoughts and he looked at her who was walking beside him.

He stopped walking and she too after noticing him. He scrunched his brows and enquired

"Bossy bear? Who is that?"

"Hai ek jisse main bohot pyaar karti hun" she blushed.

He got angry "Who the hell is he?"

She chuckled and said "Jealous?"

"No I'm not"

"Accept that you are"

"I'm not okay"

"Fine" and she started walking ahead.

He paced near her and again asked "But who is this bossy bear?"

"Until you accept, I'm not saying"

"Why are you so difficult!" He complained.

"It's late, I'll leave..." and she started moving away from him when he caught her arm and pulled her back to her previous place.

"Who is he?" He asked looking deep into her eyes.

"Accept"

He exhaled some breath "Fine, accepted!" which made her smile in victory and he continued "Now say"

She started giggling and he looked at her totally confused "What? Bologi?"

"It's.... You" and she bit her lower lip suppressing her blush.