Chapter 2

"Why did we agree to this?" I mumble as we were digging into my clothes, or rather Mia was digging into my clothes as I pet Lucy on my lap. "We agreed to this because it will be fun." Mia answers for me and I look up at her, seeing her back to me as she is studying a dress.

"We have different types of fun babe." I tell her and she looks at me over her shoulder with a smirk before she continues to study the dress. "Don't be a party pooper miss. It is going to be fun and we know Niall and he is the life of the party I swear." She says as she tosses a dress on the bed before she continues to look. 

"Hasn't she gone crazy Lucy?" I mumble to my cat as I stroke her over the back and she purrs in response. "You know, talking to your cat is a sign of you going crazy." Mia says in annoyance and I just laugh at her. 

"For your information, Lucy and I have some very interesting conversations. She is good at responding too." I say as I smile down at Lucy. 

"Yeah right." She scoffs and I giggle. "Do you know who that Zayn guy is?" I ask to change the subject as I scratch Lucy's head. "Not really, I have exchanged a few words with him, but he is very cold and distant with people." She says and turns around to look at me. 

"Is he and Niall good friends?" I ask as Lucy jumps off my lamp and heads into the kitchen. "Yeah I think they have been friends for a long time, they started the tattoo parlor a few years back and it surprisingly did very well." She tells me and I nod, interesting. 

"So, this one?" She suggests as she holds up a black, sprinkle dress with thin straps and reaches down to the knee. "For whom?" I ask as I tilt my head and study it. "For you." She says and tosses it on my lap and smirks. 

"A sexy, black dress to seduce the guys at the club." She smirks and I look at her with a dumb look. "Seduce?" I repeat and she nods and places her hand on her hip. "Yup, exactly. Now go and change it so I can see it. Chop chop." She shushes as she pushes me to the bathroom. 

"What's the deal with Niall anyway?" I say loudly so she can hear me as I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. "What do you mean?" She asks clueless and I chuckle as I start to undress. 

"What do I mean? You were so strict about being tattooed by him that you were practically hissing at me like a cat." I exclaim as I put on the dress, looking at myself in the mirror as I suggest it a little better. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I hear her say as I open the door to see her tapping on the phone. "You liar." I chuckle and she looks at me with a smirk, whistling slightly. 

"Holy fucking shit you look hot." She breathes and I chuckle. "You think so?" I ask her and she nods. "Yup." She nods as she studies me. "If I were a guy I would pick you up in a heartbeat." She says and I chuckle and shake my head. 

"I actually have a dress for you." I tell her and I turn around to look in the closet, and I pick out a white dress that is exactly like mine and I toss it over her head. 

"A white one?" She asks as she pulls it off and she studies it. "Try it on." I say and we switch places as she goes into the bathroom I sit down and wait for her.  

"By the way, there is nothing between me and Niall, we are just good friends." She casually says and I just shake my head with a smile. "Yeah right." I say and look at her when she comes out. 

"Yep, that's the one." I nod in approval. "White is really your color." I tell her and she smiles. "Thank you. Don't be suspicious if this dress never returns to your clothes." She says innocently as she studies herself in the mirror that I have on the wall next to my clothes. 

"I would not be surprised, you practically steal all my clothes." I point out and she chuckles as she shrugs her shoulders. "Guilty. "She says and I just shake my head. "But wait, we can't drink when we have gotten a new tattoo can we?" I ask her and she just smiles. "Don't worry I have done it a lot of times and they have healed perfectly so nothing to worry about." She assures me.