1

"Take a seat here" The tall blonde office assistant guided me towards a small black leather couch that sat in the middle of the large room. "He will be ready in a moment." She turned and walked away, the silent room now full of her six inch heels clicking on the marble flooring as she moves to her desk. I Hold my notebook tight in my hands, opening it and skimming through the numerous questions that I have prepared for Mr. Hood, I look up and see a man sitting across from me on a couch that matches the one I am placed on, I notice his dark grey very clean suit, legs crossed and arms thrown over the back of the couch. He stares at me with his green eyes that are full of curiousity. And then he smiles. I look back down at my book but then back at him when he speaks. "What's your name, sweety?" I look around to see if he's talking to me or someone else but quickly realize that there is no one else in the room but the office assistant. "Uh, I'm Lana Evans. I'm here to interview Mr. Hood for my schools newspaper." He smiles at me then holds out his hand for me to shake. Which I do.

"Well It's nice to meet you Ms. Evans, I'm Leo. Leo Marshall. You've probably herd of me." He grins and rubs his chin Which is covered in stubble.

"Um, no, I don't believe I have." He frowns and opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by the office assistant. "Ms. Evans." She says and I stand. "Mr. Hood will see you now." I look at Leo for a moment and he gives me a smirk. "I'm sure we'll be seeing each other very soon." He says and I turn to follow the lady.

She leads me down a long hall that ends with two tall black doors. She opens one and holds her arm out for me to enter. As I walk in she closes the door after me. I jump a little at the loud noise the door made as she slammed it. But am pulled from the scare by a man's voice. "Ms. Evans, please, sit." I look to the source of the voice and find a very pleasant sight. I tall man in a jet black suit standing in front of the large window looking at me. His stare alone is enough to send chills down my spine. I find a chair that is set directly in front of his large desk and sit. I cross my legs and straighten my back as I Wait for him to speak. "Well. Are you going to start the questions? I have other more important appointments."

"Oh, um, Yes, uh." I pull out my notebook and skim through to find a question to start with. "Uh, you are the fourth generation of this company, is that correct?"

"Yes. It is." he leans back in his chair.

"So what made you take on the responsibility of managing the largest and most successful company in Washington?"

He takes in a deep breathe. "My father died and it was my duty to continue the family business."

"Weren't you worried that you were too young to take on such a challen-"

"It was no challenge, I assure you Ms. Evans." He interrupts my question.

I look at my book to search for another question. "How old are you?" I hear him ask. I look up at him chewing on the bottom of my pen. "I beg your pardon?"

"How old are you, Ms. Evans?" He leans forward onto ho's desk.

"I'm 18 sir." He gives me a smirk. Then stands and walks to the front of his desk, hovering over me. I look up to meet his black eyes. "And how old are you, Mr. Hood?" A little laugh escapes his plump pink lips. "25" I watch the way his face moves when he talks, and the sleeves of his jacket squeezing his arms when he crossed them and revealing just how fit he was.

I squeeze my thighs together and look back down at my notebook biting my pens tip once again. "Tell me about yourself." He takes the seat in a chair next to me. "Oh, this is really just an interview for you."

"I'm aware Ms. Evans. But I would like to know the person who is asking me questions about my life."

"Well there's not really much to tell. I'm 18 years old, I'm a senior about to graduate high school, I live with my mom and younger brother Michael." I laugh a little at my boring life.

Mr. Hood laughs too, and my stomach starts to flutter. His phone on his desk began to ring. "Your phone-"

"Ignore it. What's your full name?"

"My full name?" I giggle at how eager he was to know more about me. "Lana Blanche Evans."

"That's a beautiful name." He places one of his large hands on my thigh, his touch was enough to kill me. The silence that followed his action was even more deadly. The way he looked into my eyes I could tell he was having trouble figuring me out. He stood from his chair, his hand moving it's way to my chin and pulling my head up to look at him. He lightly rubbed my jaw with his thumb and I would have melted under his touch if there wasn't a light knock on the door. "Mr. Hood your next appointment is here and waiting for you in the lobby."

"Laura! What did I say about walking into my office unannounced?!" He snapped.

"I'm sorry. I tried calling but you didn't-"

"It doesn't matter." He interrupted her. He looked down at me then back at Laura the office assistant. "Cancel my next appointment."

"Oh that won't be necessary, Mr. Hood. Thank you for the interview." I quickly said then practically ran out the doors of his office and to the elevator, not even caring about all of the unanswered questions that filled my notebook, just needing to get out. Once I got to my car I let out a deep breath. It was easier to breathe once I wasn't anywhere near Calum Hood. God, he was so enchanting, and mysterious, and so, so sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Yeah Thanks for reading that. I guess ill update for 10 votes?