~~

I got the feeling of being followed and watched the whole day. everytime i go to my classes, even during lunch!! the day ended and i said my goodbye's to my friends. glad that no one mentioned any kidnapping to me.

I was walking to my car, where pietro was waiting. i heard footsteps. i turned around but no one was there. My car was on the other side of the school, and I decided to go through a short cut anna and her friends showed me. leaves were everywhere, it was about november and that's understandable. a crunch of a leaf made me jump a bit. and when i looked around, no one was there, no cat. no one. nothing. i heard the same crunching noise a few more times and i was getting really freaked out.

"Hello? who's there?" I asked. typical. hello? whose there? nice move sheena.

i kept walking and walking, a warm hand grabbed my shoulder, I tried to scream but my attacker held my mouth with his hand.

"shhh.." he let me go and i turned to sneak a peek at him. it was the guy with dazzling blue eyes.

"God! were you following me?!" i whisper screamed.

he shrugged and just stared at me. his eyes. it was like he could read me. it was like he could reach the depths of my soul.

"if you are, then stop it." i said, as i walked away. he grabbed my hand and and made me face him. sparks ran through my body and it was gone when he let me go.

"Josh grant." he said.

"hello." i awkwardly said. i started to walk away again and he didn't stop me this time. as i reached my car, Pietro was already there.

i got in and we drove away. I went home and knocked on my parents door, signaling my arrival.

my father opened the door and grinned at me and let me inside, my mother was tapping away on her Macbook with paperwork all around her. she looked up and gave me a smile before returning back to her work. i looked around and their suitcases were out. they were packing.

"we got a housem, well actually we already found it before we even came here, but we were waiting for the preparations to be finished." my father said.

"you would love it there. but it's a surprise on what it looks like and where it is." he winked at me and instructed me to pack some things, we will be leaving tomorrow.

he ushered me outside of their room and i went inside mine to start packing and get dressed out of my school uniform.

i would definitely miss this Hotel, especially the room service.

I wasn't at school the next morning. I was driving to our new home. My driver went out of the car and opened my door for me before I could protest. I brought out my green suitcase out of the trunk and walked towards the direction Pietro pointed me to.

I gaped at it with my mouth wide open. The house was HUGE. It had two marble pillars supporting the roof on the doorway. The windows were sleek and modern. The door was a beautiful mahogany. There was a pool at the back!

When I entered the house, I was more amazed. A white marble floor greeted me, and I saw our furniture from our old house have been moved here. There was a long winding staircase at the side. The walls were colored cream. I wandered the house and I was amazed to see 4 bedrooms 3 storage rooms and every room--except the storage room-- have private bathrooms! with a large tub and a shower.! there was a fireplace in the sitting room and a new T.v that was attatched to the wall..

there were black plush sofa's and a mahogany center table. and a large velvet carpet underneath it all. I walked and saw a small ballroom like place with a staircase, like the ones you see in castle's.i walked further and I saw a mahogany door that I haven't seen yet, it had my name on it, a wooden rectangle hung on the door with my name in elegant green font. i twisted the doorknob and my eyes widened with shock.