❛𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙐𝙉.❜

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The world is like a camera. It doesn't see the full picture. It takes the image, develops it's own perspective and it's frozen on that narrative.

It's very rare to find the photographer. But when you do, you get to see the fine details, the ones you would of missed if you were stuck in your own view. That's when you get to see how beautiful that picture is.

My life is the picture. The photographer is me. The world sees my story in only what the news' crew camera captures. To them I'm the villain. Their opinion on that? Unmoving. Might as well be a fact. They all get to sit behind a tv screen and judge me for the choice I made without even seeing the options I had.

Nobody wakes up and decides "I'd love to start my villain arc right here right now."

That's ridiculous.

There's things that lead up to it. Betrayals, abandonment, influence, depression. (I'm not projecting by the way) Anyway, like I said, nobody wants to be the villain. But sometimes that's just the cards their dealt.

If you want my opinion, and of course you do, no one is a superhero. Because a hero is just an unconvinced villain. They'll come to their senses eventually. This side, is a lot more thrilling.

SUMMARY

In which a teen who is portrayed as a villain to society, finally gets to tell their side of the story

or

In which a gifted teen finally learns what it means to trust when a intelligent princess comes into her life

PLEASE READ

  This is a rewrite, meaning, there will be recycled lines maybe even some recycled scenes, do not ridicule me for it

Also with this being a rewrite, I have changed the plot around a lot, especially for it all to fit into the PBWF events, therefore do not be surprised when you don't recognize a lot of things.

Most of my works are usually G!P, this, however, is not. Neither was the original Trust so I think that was something to keep. Reader is still black and the n word will be used (mildly)

This story is marked mature for a reason. I do not know what the reason is at the moment but I'm sure it'll come up, therefore you have been warned.

The act summary's are told from a diary-like viewpoint, almost like an unreliable narrator. The literal chapters' perspective varies a little but is mainly first person or third person.

Obviously, I do not own Black Panther or any MCU works. Only the reader's plot line.

This was/is fun to write, one of my most enjoyable works. Hopefully you enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing.

TIMELINE
(i personally would hate to be confused while reading)

act I: basically a prologue before getting into the MCU movies. Tells you about y/n's life up to the present point.

act II: where it all starts (said present point). teenage y/n, is set during black panther.

act III: is set between civil war and infinity war. black widow time period.

act IV: is set during infinity war and end game, unfortunately.

act V: aftermath, featuring hawkeye and BPWF

act VI: phase 5

(each of these parts will be separated with a part titled
act #_    these will include the cast of that act, a playlist, and the smallest summary you can fathom. these summaries will be told from a into the spider-verse like perspective)

i warn again! the act summaries are told from a diary-like perspective, not all chapters are told in that way. the more y/n grows and matures the more the way she tells the summaries will mature too. it's a way of showing character development.

ENJOY
𓄇