Odd Behaviors part 2

Start from the beginning

Loona then walk and start to talk to some else.
Y/N still couldn't see who she talking to due to the blindfold.

???: "Welcome back Loona, who is he?" He asked.

Loona: "Someone who I giving him a surprise Dan." She said.

Dan: "Oh I see, we'll hope that you two enjoy." He said as he wink at her.

Loona then gives a smirk.

Loona: "Y/N I know you couldn't see but this is one of my friend Dan. He bodyguard the place if any thing goes wrong.

Dan: "Nice to meet you Y/N, and I hope that you get some good time today." He said with a smile.

Y/N was nervous at first but smile.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you too. Also can I take the blindfold now?" He asked.

Loona: "We almost their." She said.

Y/N: "Oh come on." He said kinda annoy.

Loona then giggle and said.

Loona: "Come on so you don't wine about it." She said.

Then Dan let them pass as Loona and Y/N walk in. Y/N began to hear some loud music playing. He then hear, some laughing and cheering for some reason. However the noise is getting low as Loona take him somewhere else in the building.

Y/N: "Huh... Loona? Where exactly are we going?" He asked.

Loona ignore him and said.

Loona: "We finally arrive, now all we have to do is that you sit on the chair while I get everything ready." She said.

Y/N: "Wait why?" He asked.

Loona: "You see~" she said.

Y/N then sit down as he been told. He can hear some changing. He then hear that she growl in a lust way. Y/N then began to shiver.

Loona: "Alright Y/N, you can take off the blindfold now~" She said.

Y/N then took off the blindfold as he been told. As he took it off. His eyes widened in shock. His face completely turn dark red. He see Loona who is in different cloths. Not only that but did a pose while holding the pole.

Loona: "So kitty cat~ what do you think~" she said as she growl Lust way

Y/N: "L-L-Loo-Loona! What the actual hell are you doing?!?!!?!" He asked in shock.

Loona: "Why this is the surprise. Because you about to see your adopted sister dance for you~" she said.

Y/N: "But-

But cut off by Loona.

Loona: "Relax kitty, just relax and enjoy the show~" she said in lust.

Loona then start to pole dance for Y/N. He is pretty nervous and still completely dark red while he watch Loona. Loona then swing her but showing her ass in front of Y/N. He blush and look away. Loona then gives smirk and loves how Y/N reacting. Loona then start to spin around. She then stop and then she lick her mouth while staring at him in lust. Loona then stop as he go to him. Loona then went behind and then place her hand around Y/N shoulders massaging him. Loona then finish as she went sit on him on his lab and lick his face.

Loona: "Did you enjoy the show~" she ask in very lustful tone.

Y/N is now speechless. So speechless that he couldn't think what he should say. It made Loona giggle and said.

Loona: "I take that as a yes." She said.

Y/N: "W-Wh-Why?" He asked.

Loona: "Maybe this answer you this." She said.

Y/N: "Wha-"

Loona then kiss him on the lips. It made Y/N body full red. The kiss didn't last like few minutes. After a good few minutes. They finally stop and let them catch their breath.

Y/N: "Loona... w-why are you doing this? Y-You know that we brother and sister right?" He asked.

Loona: "Isn't obviously Y/N? Because I LOVE YOU" she said showing hearts in her eyes.

Y/N: "But-

But cut off by Loona then hug him tight. However is very tight that she wouldn't let go. She then cover his mouth and said.

Loona: "Do you know how long I MADLY THAT IM IN LOVE WITH YOU! I HAVE THIS FEELINGS FOR YEARS NOW! EVER SINCE WE MEET I FEEL LIKE THAT I WANT TO LOVE YOU! YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE AT THE ORPHANAGE! I'M NOT LETTING SUFFER LIKE ME! I'M REALLY GLAD THAT I MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU WHERE KIND! SMART! HONEST PERSON THAT I EVER MEET! I WANT YOU TO BE IN MY SIDE! AND I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!" She yelled.

Loona then bite Y/N neck very hard. Blood starting to come out. Y/N scream in pain but muffled. Her teeth is digging into his skin. Then more blood come out as her teeth dig in more.
Y/N then let out of tears. However Y/N is slowly starting to knock out. Loona then finally stop as she let go of her bite. Loona then began to taste it and said.

Loona: "YOUR BLOOD IS SO DELICIOUS KITTY~ IT TIME FOR YOUR FUTURE WIFE TO BE MASTER~" she said as she laugh madly.